August: "This good, try it."

Me: "Lord knows, you can't trust these hoes, cause ya girl keep looking at me." I ignored him.

August: "Whatcha listenin to?" He took my phone & clicked the home button.

Me: "Nigga."

August: "Somebody's a fan."

Me: "Gotta support yo dumbass even when I don't like you. And gimme my sandwich."

He held it up to my lips & I bit it.

August: "Come hea'."

Me: "We ain't cool." He pulled me to him. "Augu-"

He licked my lips, then kissed me.

August: "You had cheese on yo lip."

Me: "You could've said that instead of licking me."

August: "You like it."

Me: "How many times do I have to say that I don't bangs with you for you to understand it."

August: "How many times do I have to say sorry for you to forgive me?" I took another bite outta my sandwich, ignoring him.

Me: "Want a bite?" He straight faced me. "I have forgiven you but that don't mean we on the best of terms."

August: "So... How we get back to "best of terms"?"

Me: "Ask the bitch you slept with."

August: "I walked inna dat one..." I shrugged. "... What are we doing?"

Me: "We two people who are very single." He frowned. "And that means, no sex, no kissing, don't hold my hand, you can't sleep in the same bed as me, or anything in between."

August: "But you said yo-"

Me: "And I still feel like that. That's your punishment until you earn my trust back."

August: "Bri-"

Me: "Yeah, I know.. You're sorry & you love me. You said that already."

August: "How I'm posed to earn ya trust?"

Me: "Same way you earned it at first."

I grabbed my drink & plate, walking around him.

August POV

I rolled up, blunt number 5, of the night & lit it. Kirk & Travis came to kick it with me, just fa support.

Kirk: "Elaborate 'complicated'." I inhaled & passed the blunt.,

Me: "*exhales* she fuckin wit me. She know exactly what she doing too. She basically was saying we not together & therefore we act single. Which means no lovey dovey shit."

Travis: "So how's that complicated?"

Me: "Cause she wants me to commit to her."

Kirk: "But you single.."

Me: "Exactly."

Travis: "She wants commitment before yall get into a relationship to prevent her from not getting hurt. But since yall niggas slow. Lemme put it in nigga terms.."

Bria POV

Amanda: "So kinda like talking to somebody before dating them? Pacing yourself.."

Me: "Exactly. I just wanna make sure he completely knows what he wants."

Amanda: "What if it ain't you?" I sniffed.

Me: "Then this would be pointless."

Amanda: "Don't cry.."

Me: "I'm just tired of everything. I'm so sick of this shit. I just want somebody to love me & genuinely care."

Amanda: "He does tho..."

Me: "You don't hurt people you love.. On purpose."

Amanda: "Bria, he's a human.. A guy at that. They fuck up.. More than we do but we all fuck up. I get you are punishing him but maybe you are punishing yourself more."

My phone beeped & Aug named popped up.

Me: "Uhhhh! Amanda, I'll call you later."

Amanda: "Aight."

I clicked over & sniffed.

August: "Hello?"

Me: "Yes?"

August: "You been crying?"

Me: "... What do you need?"

August: "*clears throat* I don't think I wanna be in this agreement we got.. I can't commit to you. And as much as I want too.. Ion think we right for each other. I do love you. I do care about you. I do support you but.. We aren't right for each other. Ion wanna be the one to put you through all the shit that gonna make you hate me. It's better fa us to leave while we still have love fa each other."

Me: "Goodbye August."

I hung up & dropped my phone in my lap.

--------------
leave feedback
xoxo😉