~0~

<Grian's pov.>
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It's been over several years since I've seen another living creature who hasn't been affected by the virus. Everyone has disappeared or have been infected. The infected are creatures; hybrids, humans, and animals, who have been exposed and affected by what I call the Shulk Virus. I named it after the shulk that thrives in the deep dark because it affects the body and world in a strange way. It can get infected by it by inhaling, drinking, or if bitten or scratched by one of the Shulk infected creatures.

I've been living on my own since the virus took over. I used to have a pet bird named Ari, but she was sadly lost to the virus. She didn't make it past day ten. But in those days I've discovered several things about the virus. (These are my head canons, some are based off of the other story)

• The virus targets the brain
• It has to go through the entire bloodstream to take full effect on the body.
• It will peal of the skin or any other type of outside part to make way for corrupted replacement, like fur, feathers, and hair.
• The virus also changes the eye color of the victim.
• The smaller you are creature wise the less time you have to live with the Sculk.
There Is No Known Cure For The Virus

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thank you for read this! This is my first ever fanfic so there might be slow updates! Also, I wrote this at like 2am so I revised it somewhat...