Their skins were festered to varying degrees, and their bodies were very thin, as if they were suffering from some serious illness.

While some were walking, the flesh on their bodies was still rolling down, which looked very scary.

Ji Shaohui pointed at the group of people calmly, and said again: "They all have the plague."

After speaking, he put the mask back on his face.

But Xia Sisi noticed that in the short time he just took off the mask, his face suddenly became red and swollen, and then the skin on his face began to break out.

However, his powerful supernatural power made him recover quickly.

His skin quickly returned to normal.

Several people hurriedly backed away, wanting to stay away from the group of people.

But they didn't know that this was not the first group of patients to show up at the door of the shelter.

Just half an hour earlier, three people had been thrown closer to the shelter.

The three people were directly pulled back to the shelter for treatment by the soldiers on duty.

At this moment, in the consulting room of the refuge, Dr. Xia weakly raised his arms, gritted his teeth and looked at the various herbs in his hands.

The flesh on her body has also begun to rot.

Next to it, the two soldiers who dragged him in were festering at the moment.

She has closed the door of the clinic tightly.

She realized it was some kind of plague.

But... Outside the refuge, on the road where people were just moved in, some people have already been infected.

It's just that the distance is relatively long, and the number of viruses infected is not large.

The infected person scratched his skin vigorously and found that it was bleeding.

He didn't care too much, and continued to greet the people around him: "Come, come, let's have dinner together!"

Downstairs, watching all this, Xia Sisi was thinking hard about her memory-but she didn't think of any previous life, Memories of the spread of the plague!

Even Mr. Hei never said anything about it.

This made Xia Sisi feel puzzled, but more worried-how could such a plague have no memory?

Unless... the area affected by the plague is relatively small, and no living person has left.

And they don't know that on a tall building not far away, there are several people wearing protective clothing and masks, sitting leisurely on the top of the building, looking at the people downstairs who are slowly getting up like zombies. A person infected with the plague.

One of the men grinned and said, "Hey, it's strange, this shelter is too close to our organization. I will only transport this plague virus this time." Another

man was disinfecting the protective clothing on his body, After the disinfection was over, he took off his mask: "Hmph, when this group of people are dead... Hey, all the supplies will be ours. No one can survive in a maximum of two days, come on How many people, how many people died."

Chapter 252

Ji Shaohui told Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan that he hoped they could catch him an experimental subject and let him do the experiment.