It is her, Lin Yuan, and Bai Ze's responsibility to protect Ji Shaohui's safety.

As long as Ji Shaohui studies his own things well and occasionally helps them replenish their strength and recover from their injuries, it will be fine.

At this moment, there is everything on the ground.

Although the military has found someone to clean up the nearby ground in the past few days, they can't clean it up at all.

When the wind blows, the garbage from farther places will blow over.

Even if the military cleans up the rubbish near this building, after one night, when you look at it again, you will find that the street in front of you is still a mess.

Colonel Zheng was already reporting to the old commander that heavy machinery was needed to clean up the nearby streets, and manpower alone could no longer complete the cleaning of the nearby streets.

I saw the ups and downs of various dead bodies, household garbage, and some excrement and sticky objects for unknown reasons. At this moment, there are still many on the road.

Some buildings also collapsed, leaving gravel and stones on the ground, blocking most of Xia Sisi's sight.

After a while, she seemed to see something moving inside the pile of rubbish! Just one click, and it stopped.

Her brows frowned, because she saw clearly what it was - it was a corpse, at least that's what Xia Sisi thought just now.

Looking at it now, Xia Sisi has changed her mind-it should be a person who is not dead yet.

Suddenly, the man seemed to have exhausted all his strength, supporting the ground with his hands, trying to stand up.

He was dressed in rags, skinny, and had a lot of scars: "Help... help..."

a weak cry for help.

But neither Xia Sisi nor Lin Yuan moved.

Instead, Ji Shaohui raised his head suddenly.

He stood up, looked at the man not far away, and moved the nose behind the mask vigorously twice, as if trying to distinguish the smell.

Ji Shaohui's sense of smell is particularly good. He can smell all kinds of smells that ordinary people can't smell, and he can even distinguish poisons and various enzyme proteins through his sense of smell.

After his body mutated, his sense of smell improved again compared to before. It was because of this sense of smell that he just rummaged through the pile of garbage under his feet to find a mutated mosquito larva.

Ji Shaohui sniffed hard twice, even took off the mask and took a deep breath, then pointed at the man in front of him expressionlessly, and looked at Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan next to him: "Don't get close to him, he has a plague on him. "

Ji Shaohui's words shocked Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan next to him.

And at this time, the two found that beside the man, a dozen people suddenly stood up!

They were all lying on the ground just now, like dead bodies, without any movement or reaction.

At this moment, they all supported their bodies, stood up slowly, stretched out their hands, and said to Xia Sisi and the others, "Help me!" "

Help me!"

"Help me!"

Those people shouted, their voices hoarse.