EPISODE 11: STORYLINES

SCENE 1.

BOOK WORLD...

Sunjay and his wife were talking.

Sunjay-I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad we are ready to talk things through.

Lady-Sunjay, I want a divorce...

Sunjay looked at her.

Lady-Unless you want to be committed and be devoted to me, I don't see any other way of us staying together, you're always on the phone, even when you come from home you're always locked in your room, writing something. I get it it's your job but I deserve to be treated better.

Sunjay kept quiet as his phone started to ring.

Lady-See...

Sunjay looked at his phone and saw it was Adi calling but he rejected the call.

Sunjay-You're right, you do deserve better, as you know Matt is gone and I am looking for a new job, so I can't promise you that you might be my priority and I know it hurts you, I know how unfair it is but...

Lady-Thank you for being honest with me...

Sunjay kept quiet and put his head down, his wife held his hand.

Lady-We will always be friends, this changes nothing Sunjay...

Sunjay-Can I ask you something?

Lady-Of course.

Sunjay-When you left, during this entire time, did you meet someone?

His wife smiled.

Lady-Yes, he is very attentive and sweet.

Sunjay smiled.

Sunjay-Then go, go happy with him and I'll cheer for you and be here if you ever need anything from me.

The woman smiled.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

BOOK WORLD...

Adi called Sunjay but when he didn't pick up, Adi picked up a cab and went to the hospital, out of breath, Adi went to the room Carlos gave her.

Adi-Carlos...

Carlos looked at her smiling.

Adi-Seriously? I cannot believe you pulled this, you're not in a critical condition..

Carlos-I know, I just wanted to see you.

Adi turned to leave.

Carlos-I miss you Adi.

Adi stopped and turned and looked at Carlos.

Adi-You're the one who dumped me.

Carlos-Because I didn't have anything, I didn't have a job, a car, I couldn't afford one simple apartment...

Adi kept quiet.

Carlos-You think I didn't see how you wanted those gold earrings on your birthday and I couldn't buy them for you. You think I dumped you because I didn't want to be with you but I love you Adi, I've always loved you... so much that I was ready to set you free to be happy with someone else even if wasn't with me...

Adi went closer to Carlos and looked at him.

Adi-Swear that you're not lying to me.

Carlos-Why would I lie?

Adi-I thought you had found someone else.

Carlos chuckled.

Adi-So, why now?

Carlos-Because....

He showed her a lottery ticket of 1 million dollar.

Carlos-I'm a millionaire now and I want to spoil the only woman I've ever loved.

Adi looked at Carlos.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

BOOK WORLD...

Mitsuki was home from work looking at his cut off cloths, shoes and everything else.

Vivi-Do you like what I've done with your room.

Mitsuki looked at smiling Vivi.

Mitsuki-Do you have any idea how much debt you're in?

Vivi-This is for tricking me!

Mitsuki-Oh well, I'm sorry I took you to an expensive dinner, what an ass am I! I'm sorry that everytime I see your stupid face all I wanna do is put a smile on it, I'm sorry that you are so incredibly addictive for me that I want you to be around me every single minute of every single day!

Vivi looked at Mitsuki as her heart started to skip a beat and Mitsuki started glowing in her eyes.

Mitsuki-What a piece of shit I am for wanting to be around you to the point that it physically hurts and I have no clue whether this is an infatuation of love I'm falling in.!

Mitsuki shut his mouth as he realized what he said and they looked at each other....

EXIT.

SCENE 4.

BOOK WORLD...

Emilia and Laura were cooking and talking.

Emilia-I really wanna meet these guys and do my own questioning.

Laura looked at her annoyed.

Laura-They're both good guys, I just don't like it how they're beating around the bush...

Emilia-Yea, you just wanna get on the good parts..

She looked at Laura wiggling her eyebrows.

Laura-Not like that. Haru is really shy and Johnny is really polite.

Emilia-And that's bad...

Laura-Haven't you ever wondered what its7like to live a bit on edge, taking risks, riding on motorcycles?

Emilia-No...

Laura chuckled a door knock came

Emilia-Can you please get that?

Laura opened the door and saw Haru standing there holding a stuffed strawberry pillow.

Haru-Hey.

Laura-Hi.

Haru-This is Berry Sowy...

Laura chuckled.

Haru-You know because it's a strawberry.

Laura-Got it.

Laura got the strawberry...

Laura-It's berry cute, like its owner.

Haru-True you're its owner.

Laura smiled and put her head down.

Laura-Come in.

Haru went in and they turned and saw Emilia with her arms crossed looking at Haru.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

BOOK WORLD...

The woman had disappeared as Matt was reading the storylines the main characters were writing on their own.

Matt-Let's see, let's write many storylines for Mitsuki and Vivi and decide which situation to make around them... He started to brainstorm and came up with multiple storylines and then a star appeared next to one of the storylines.

Matt-This is the one! The storyline for their exit!

Matt smiled looking at the shining Star...

EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 11.