EPISODE 3; LESSON 2 SIDE CHARACTERS

SCENE 1.

BOOK WORLD...

The seasons changed as the time started moving normally and Matt smiled.

Matt-Thanks for the help kind lady, now I know my characters and what I must do although the side characters are still a mystery...

He opened his book and started to write, around the book world everyone read in the newspapers, and watched on tv how the famous Matt Sims died in a car crash.His friends and brother Haru all mourned the death of Matt.

Matt sat in his room and continued looking at the lines he had written become permanent ink on the blank page...

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

BOOK WORLD.

Haru with a heavy heart was looking at the apartment he shared with Matt. Haru looked at the keys, Matt was standing there but Haru didn't see Matt.

Haru-Well, I suppose I won't be staying here any more.

Sunjay approached.

Sunjay-Ready? Roomie?

Haru smiled.

Haru-Thanks for letting me stay with you.

Sunjay-Matt was an inspiration to me, there's no way I'm gonna let you go through this alone.

Haru smiled. The two left as the apartment door remained locked.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

BOOK WORLD...

Vivi was cleaning the office of Matt as Mitsuki went in. Matt was standing there but neither Mitsuki nor Vivi saw him. Matt started to write the lines for Mitsuki...

Mitsuki-My condolences.

Matt looked at Mitsuki startled.

Matt-Thats5 not what I wrote...

Mitsuki smiled looking and checking out Vivi.

Matt-He's  a side character...

Vivi-Thank you.

Mitsuki-I suppose you're going to close off the office?

Vivi-You think?

Mitsuki-I was thinking of purchasing the place...

Vivi-Why? So you can gloat that you won.

Mitsuki-With all due respect, it was never a competition, this is a little office, I have a whole company.

Vivi rolled her eyes at Mitsuki disgusted.

Mitsuki-But if you insist on keeping this place, may I ask what you plan to do with it?

Vivi-I plan to open a circus and hire bunch of clowns who look just like you, and then I'm going to dress them in a pretty little sparkly cloths and throw bananas at them.

Mitsuki chuckled.

Mitsuki-When you do that please invite me to it.

He winked and left.

Vivi-I will never see you again you trash.

Matt smirked as he opened his book.

EXIT.

BOOK WORLD...

Matt was now sitting in his room, he was looking at the extra characters that held minor memories of Matt and main memories of the main characters.

Matt-If I forget these it won't impact me much, but it will give them their main memories, if they remember maybe...they'll be able to help me...

Matt killed of three extra characters...

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

BOOK WORLD...

In the office Matt returned to see Vivi. Vivi stopped cleaning and looked up in the air.

Vivi-My speech it was written with my favorite pen autographed by Matt Mathews...

Matt looked at Vivi smiling.

Vivi-Huh? Weird I can't remember the words.

Vivi brushed it off and continued cleaning.

Matt-Alright, then I guess I have to take out one main and one side characters.Mitsuki and Vivi.

Matt smiled as Vivi went in front of Matt and continued looking...

Vivi-It's like a dimension right under my nose. What the hell, I've gone crazy, I gotta go find a new job...

Vivi went and turned off the light she turned back and looked at Matt's table imagining Matt waving at her, as she teared up and closed the door, locking it and putting the keys in her purse and leaving, as Matt sat around his desk smiling.

EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 3.