chapter20:will you say i do

AN: this chapter will be in hollys pov.
*************************************

It had now been a week since elvis had proposed on the beach. My parents are coming to graceland so my mother can help me with the wedding that was at the end of the month because the Colonel wouldnt let elvis take time off from working.

"Holly darling" elvis called from the top of the stair.

" in here" i say as i continued putting my shoes on.

"You ready" elvis said as he leaned against the door frame.

"Yea" i say looking up at his handsome face and walking towards him.

The closer i got the more i could smell his cologne. He always smelled like combination of citrus and spice.

As soon as i got to him he rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. God the things i wanted to do to him. Everything about him made me want him even more. I never thought i could ever love him as much as i do, hell i didnt even like him before i met him. He was just some singer that ever girl and even some boys were obsessed with. And now hes about to be my husband.

"Thinkin about something are we" elvis said as a smirk came acrossed his face.

"n-no i wasnt" i said as i felt my face burn a bright red from embrassment.

"Come on, you parents are waiting on you" elvis said as he kissed the top of my head and led me out of my room with his hand on my lower back.

A wave of excitement hit me as i saw my father and mother standing at the end of the stairs talking with vernon.

Me and elvis continued down the stair case and as soon as we were at the bottom i ran and hugged my parents.

"Ive missed you both"i say as i finally let my parents go from my arms.

" we've miss you too holly" my mother says as she kisses my cheek.

"Would you like to sit down" elvis says to my father gesturing to the jungle room.

Even though elvis asked my father if he could marry me he still didnt like the idea of us togther but he knows that elvis makes me happy.

"Yea sure" my father says as he follows elvis and vernon leaving me and my mother alone.

"Sooo how have things been going" my mother says as i grab the car keys so we can go dress shopping.

"With all this wedding planning and reservations it has been alittle stressful." I confess

" well now you have me to help you so you can relax and enjoy wedding planning"

"Yea i hope" i say as i drive out of the gate of graceland 

**************************************

It had now been 4 hours since we had left graceland and have been trying to find a dress. And still no luck. I already have had 3 break downs and about to be on my 4th.

"Sweetheart calm down we will find you a dress that you love."

"Why is picking a dress so hard." I said as i slumped down into the seat next to my mom.

"We'll find one soon enough it just take some time." My mother says as she moves a strand of hair out of my face.

I get up and try on acouple more dresses.

As i look at my self in the mirror i start to cry.

" honey whats wrong" my mother asks  as she comes up to me.

"Its perfect" i said as i fixed the skirt part of the dress.

"You look beautiful honey" my mother says as she wipes tears from her eyes.

"Mom why are you crying"

"My beautiful babygirl is getting married soon" my mother says as she puts both of her hands on the sides of my face and kiss my forhead.

**************************************

We were now pulling into the gates of graceland

"Well that was fun" i said to my mother as i opened the door.

"Its not a wedding if a few tears weren't shed in the process"

I gave a slight chuckle as i set the car keys with the rest of them.

I walked to the jungle room looking for elvis and my father.

"Elvis? Dad?" I called out

Werid, maybe there in the tv room.

The lights were off so i turned the swich on and look around to see if there down there.

Were the hell is everbody.

I walk up the stair and go into elvis's room.

As i open the door i see elvis sprawled out acrossed the bed.

"did my dad wear you out"

" yea you could say that" he says as his sleepiness fogs over his voice.

I unziped my dress and changed into one of his shirts and tried to get in the bed.

" move your arm" i say as i try to move elvis's arm.

"Mhn"

"Elvis come onnnn" i say as i try to lift his arm that hes going dead weight on.

He lets out a small chuckle.

As i go to move his arm with all my strength he moves his arm at the same time. I go flying with his arm landing  acrossed his lap with my ass sticking up.

"If you wanted me to fuck you then just say that."elvis let out with a smirk.

"ELVIS" i say as i sit up and am now straddling his lap.

"Yes darling" he says as he grabs my hips

I kissed his forhead and got off of his lap and layed down right next to him. My leg was over his lap and my head was on his chest. I could hear his heart beat and his breathing. It gave me peace and i soon fell asleep.

**************************************

AN: Do you guys like the his and hers povs or no?