chapter 11: girls just wanna have fun

⚠️spicy warning ⚠️

Holly woke up to the phone ringing.

"Hello?" Holly says in a sleepy voice.

"Omg Holly I've missed you."Judy says on the phone.

"Judy omg hey I haven't heard from you in awhile."

"Yeah I can as the same thing about you." Judy says as she chuckles.

"Are you back in town?"

"Yeah I just got back today I have to tell you all about new York and you can tell me what you have been doing all summer." Says Judy

"Omg yes I would love to, say we meet at the Diner in 20 minutes."

"Okay meet you there."

Holly hangs the Phone up and puts on a cute green dress with flowers all over it with shoes that matched it.

(Holly's outift)

Holly drove to the Diner and walked in she saw Judy sitting at a booth with a milkshake.

"Holly omg"

"Hey Judy."

Holly hugs Judy and then they sat down.

"So how was new york?"

"It was so much fun, the building we huge and the guys and there styles. It was so different there." Judy says with the biggest smile on her face.

"That sounds like so much fun."

"It was, so what have you been doing" Judy asked with a big grin on her face.

"Well I went on tour with my brother and I met elvis-"

"WAIT YOU MET ELVIS!" Judy basically screamed.

"Shhhhh, yes I met him well actually quite a few times."

Holly told Judy everything from when she bumped into elvis at the Diner till yesterday.

" omg girl I can believe it. Your living every girl's dream." Judy says as she takes a sip of her shake that almost empty.

"Yeah I guess you could say that. It's just been really hard lately."

"Well yeah I mean like elvis lost Gladys and he has to be in Germany fighting for his country."

"Yeah it's hard for all of us, we all really miss Gladys even though I didn't know her all that well she made me feel apart of the family." Holly says as she wipes the tear that fell from her eye.

" Oh sweetie I'm really sorry. How about I make it up to you for not being here while all that was happening and we go to the lake." Judy says as she gets up.

"Yeah that sounds like fun."

Judy and Holly go back to Holly's house and grab Holly swim suit then drove to Judy's house so she could grab hers.

little sister On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara