chaper4: few to many

Holly woke up in the middle of the night. She had been having trouble sleeping since she was away from home. She told johnny about it and he said she would get use to it.

Since she couldn't sleep she decided to put her slippers on and walk around the hotel.

As she was walking around she saw elvis outside by the pool so she decided to walk over to when he was.

"Mind if I join you?" Holly ask as elvis looked up at her since he was sitting by the pool.

"Oh um no not at all." Elvis says as Holly sits next to him.

"Elvis"

"Yeah holly?"

"Why didn't you kiss me back?"

" look Holly I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place"

Holly didn't know what this feeling was but she felt as if her heart was breaking.

"E-elvis I didn't mind you kissing me." Holly said with tears in her eyes.

"Holly your Johnny's little sister I can't be messing around with my friends little sister."

Elvis got up and walked back to his hotel room. Holly stayed by the pool for a little long until she decided to go to elvis and tell him how she felt

Holly walked to elvis's hotel room as she was about to knock she heard a girl giggling.

Holly ran back to her room and started crying. She cried until she fell asleep.

**************************************

In the morning johnny knocked on Holly's door.

"Come in" said Holly as she was still half asleep.

"Good morning hol. Were leaving today were going to Austin Texas for another concert." Johnny said as he was walking in.

"Is elvis ganna be there?" Holly said as she sat up in bed.

"Yeah he's ganna be here all tour." Johnny said rolling his eyes.

"Oh um ok."

"I don't want you near him hol he not good for you." Johnny said scooting closer to Holly.

"You don't have to work about that I'll stay as far as possible from him."

"Good I'm glad get dressed were leaving in an hour."

**************************************

As they were driving Holly fell asleep with her feet on the center console since she was in the middle of the back seat. It would have been nice but elvis was next to her on her left and marshell was on her right. Jerry was in the passenger seat and johnny was driving.

Holly woke up but kept her eyes closed.
Jerry was talking about how every one in this car was going to hell becuase of the songs they sing.

"What about me Jerry Lee and I going to hell?" Asked Holly half asleep.

"No holly your beautiful."

"Sleepy is what I am."

"She's making me fall in love with her." Jerry says as he looks a johnny.

"Fell my heart. Come here. Feel my heart, baby. It's just a-beating for you." Jerry says as he grabs Holly's hand reaching it to his heart.

"Stop it, jerry." Holly managed to get out while chuckling.

"Come on, I'm falling for you, holly." Jerry says no climbing into the back seat

"Jerry Lee, just sit your ass down." Says johnny as he pulls Jerry back into his seat.

**************************************

After about an hour of more driving they arrived at another hotel.

"Looks like we're here." Johnny says as he's following the other cars.

"Finally I wanna get out of this car with all these boys" says Holly

Johnny helped Holly get all her stuff in her motel room.

"Thank you for helping me" Holly says as she putting her stuff on the bed.

"Yeah no problem sis."

"Well I'm ganna go to sleep I'm pretty tired." Says Holly as she walks johnny ro the door.

"Okay goodnight hol."

"Goodnight john."

As Holly is putting her pink nightgown on she hears a knock at her door. She opens the door and sees jerry.

"Hey holly, i just wanted to see if you wanted acouple drinks"

" oh um Jerry I don't really drink."

"One won't hurt right."

"Um yeah I guess."

They have been talking and drinking. Holly is now on her 3rd beer and is really drunk.
As they were talking they hear a knock at the door. Holly goes and opens the door and there standing there is elvis.

"What do you want." Holly says as she slurs her words

Elvis sees Jerry in her room.

"Jesus Jerry what the hell were you thinkin."elvis says as he walks in walking right past holly.

"We were just talking and having a few to drink." Holly says as she close the door behind her.

" your drunk shut up and sit down. And you Jerry out." Elvis says as he opens the door and outs out to Jerry.

"Oh come on don't you wanna drink with us." Jerry says holding up his beer.

" no out jerry."

As soon as Jerry walks out of the door elvis closes it behind him.

Holly starts gagging and elvis hurries up and grabs the bin next the the dresser so she can throw up in it.

"Yup there you go. Let it all out, good girl." Elvis says as he's rubbing her back as she throwing up.

After she's done he lays her down in her bed and covers her with the blanket. As elvis is about to walk out after tucking her into bed Holly began to whisper.

"Stay please"

"What?" Elvis says as he didn't hear her the first time.

"Please stay." Holly says loader this time.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please I don't wanna be lonely tonight."

"Okay fine." Elvis says as he gets into bed next to Holly.

Holly cuddles up to him and falls asleep. Alittle after Holly fell asleep elvis did to.

**************************************