chaper16:please dont go

Holly woke up with a terrible headache. She walked to the bathroom and grab some pills. Without looking at what she grabbed she popped them in her mouth and washed them down with some water.

After she took the pills she whent back i to her room and laid down. She soon felt very tired and her eye lids began to get heavy. She soon fell deep asleep.

It was now 10:30 am and holly was usually awake by now. Hollys mother walked into her room and tried to wake her.  Holly didnt move.

"Holly wake up." Her mother said shaking hollys arm.

No response.

"RAY! RAY!" holly mother yells as she is still tryin to wake holly up.

Hollys dad and johnny comes Running into hollys room as soon as they heard her scream.

"Whats wrong" johnny asked.

"She wont wake up. Call for help." Her momma say as she checks for Holly's pulse.

Acouple minutes later there rushing holly into the hospital and start doing tests.

Johnny calls the army base that elvis is staying at so elvis is notified that holly is in the hospital.

Soon after elvis is told he gose on leave and buys the next plane ticket to nashville.

**************************************

It had been four days since holly was taken to the hospital.

They had been taking turns of who stays with holly incase she wakes up.

Today was elvis turn. He was asleep on the chair that he put right next to hollys hospital bed.

Holly still had yet to wake up.

Everyone was starting to get really worried. If she didnt wake up soon they would have to pull her life support.

As elvis was sitting on the chair next the the bed he began to cry.

" please darlin, please wake up, i cant loose you, your everything to me." Elvis said as he cryed into the bed.

**************************************

It had now been a week since holly was taken to the hospital. She was under strict watch to make sure she was okay.

She still had yet to wake up. She only had two more days until they will take her off life suport.

Elvis was in there all day everyday. Tom his manager had a problem with holly ever since elvis told him about her.

"Elvis you cant stay here. You have work  you need to do. The army wont let you be on leave forever." Said tom.

" im not leaving until she wakes up. She has to wake up." Elvis said as he looked at hollys motionless body.

"And when she doesn't."  Tom said as he took a step closer to elvis.

" she will i know she will." Elvis said as he rubbed his thumb on hollys hand.

"Now if you will excuses me i would like to be left alone." Elvis said as he looked at tom.

"As you wish." Tom said as he walked out the hospital room.

Soon after elvis fell asleep.
**************************************
Authoes note: sorry for the cliff hanger. Aslo im ganna try to post more. Also sorry for any spelling errors.