chapter8:away he goes

Holly woke up when she heard the phone ring.

"Hello?" Holly says in a sleepy voice as she picks the phone up and put it to her ear.

"Hey darlin." Responded elvis

"Baby why are you calling at 6 in the morning."Holly says as she looks at the alarm clock to see the time.

"Um I'm getting drafted to germany."

"W-what. No that impossible." Holly says as tears start forming on her eye.

"I wish I was lying, but darlin I wanna see you one more time before I leave."

"When do you leave."

"Tomorrow"

"I'm coming"

"Holly you don't have a car nor licenses."

"I don't care, I'm coming and you can't stop me. Holly says as she hang the phone up.

"Holly, God dammit." Elvis says as he slams the phone down.
**************************************
Holly grabs a random dress from her closet and puts her hair in a ponytail.

She walks out of her room after putting her flats on and grabs johnny car keys from the table.

"What are you doing?"johnny says as he hears her grab the car keys.

"I'm going to Graceland." Holly says as she walks put the door.

Johnny follows her.

"You can't just drive there you don't have your license." Johnny says as Holly get in the drives seat.

"I don't care I'm going." Holly says as she starts the car and starts driving.

"HOLLY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Jonny yells as Holly drives out of the drive way.

**************************************

Holly turned the radio on and listened as elvis was on singing blue swade shoes.

After 4 hours of driving holly finally made it to grace land.

There was alot of fans around the gate.

As Holly pulled closer to the gate the man asked her for her name. After it was confirmed they let her in. She pulled up to the house as she admired the large house infront of her.

Holly got out of the car and walked to the front door and knocked.

The door opened and there stood elvis. She gave him a big hug.

"I missed you elvis, I've missed you so much." Holly says as she is still hugging elvis.

"I've missed you to darlin, uh I want you to meet some people. Elvis says as he let's Holly got and moved to her side.

"Holly this is my momma Gladys."

Holly shakes her hand.

"Oh golly your more beautiful than elvis let on." Gladys said as she shook Holly's hand.

"Thank you ma'am."

"And this here is my daddy Vernon."

"It's a pleasure to meet you finally Holly, elvis here hasn't shut up about you since he got home from the tour." Verons says as he shakes Holly's hand.

Vernon's comment made Holly chuckle.

"We will be out by the pool if you need us." Elvis says as he takes Holly hand and leads her to the back door.

"Oh wow elvis your house is beautiful."

"Thank you I got it for my momma, I wanted it to be special for her."

"Well I say it very nice."

**************************************

As Holly and elvis talk more it started to get late and Holly hated that she knew in the morning that elvis would have to leave for 4 years in Germany. She couldn't imagine what his parents were feeling like.

"Come on Holly I wanna show you my room." Elvis says taking Holly's hand kneading her inside and up the stairs.

Elvis opened the door to his room.

"Oh wow elvis it's lovely." Holly says as she looks around.

I'll get you clothes to sleep in so you don't have to be uncomfortable." Elvis says she he looks in his dresser taking out a white shirt.

Holly walks into the bathroom and takes her dress off and puts elvis's shirt on over her head.

Holly walked back out of the bathroom. Elvis was sitting on the side of the bed
with his back turned towards her.

She climbed onto the bed and started kissing elvis shoulder.

Elvis climbed into bed and Holly laid next to him with her head on his chest cuddling him.

"I'm ganna miss this and you." Elvis says as he strokes Holly's arm.

"I don't want you to leave." Holly says looking up at elvis.

" I wish I didn't have to leave you, I wanna spend forever with you, but for noe go to sleep." Elvis says as he kisses Holly forehead.

Soon after Holly fells asleep and then elvis followed.

In the morning Holly and elvis got ready for the day they both dreaded.

Elvis packed his things and walked down stairs with Holly.

Holly and elvis and his parents got in the car And drive to the airport.

**************************************

At the airport elvis hugged his momma and daddy good bye.

"Don't let go over my hand what ever you do." Elvis told Holly as he held her hand tight as he walked threw the screaming fans with his bodyguards around them.

As they got to the front elvis kissed Holly for that last time until he sees her again.

As elvis walks up the stairs to the plane and turned around and faced his fans and waved.

"I LOVE YOU ELVIS." Holly screamed as elvis walked into the plane.

**************************************

Authors note: I hope you all like this chapter. I'll probably write another one later tonight or tomorrow depend on how much my friends beg me to write another chapter.

little sister जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें