Chapitre 3: new boy

!!there is a little smut!!

POV Amber:

I can't believe it, Tara lied to me. She told me she wasn't with Wes and knowing her, she wouldn't have kissed him if they weren't a couple.

Mmh.

I give her a little smile when she looks at me and continue to dance with Marco.

Marco is fucking sexy and kind with me, he makes me think of something else. We dance very tightly and honestly, I stick to him like that on purpose.I know he's not insensitive to my charm, im fucking sexy that's true lmao, he's always made that clear to me. I'm probably just kidding myself that I'm not in love with Tara, I don't know.But right now I just want to have a good time and think about something other than her, get her out of my head, get the image of her kissing Wes out of my head.

I grab Marco by the neck to get even closer to him. He puts his hands on my butt and kisses me on the forehead. He looks at me and says
"Do you want to go in room?" he whispering in my ear.
I don't answer and pull him by the arm towards the stairs. I want him, I want to forget everything else and don't want to think about Tara anymore. We go upstairs in a guest room.He grabs me by the waist, turns me over and kisses me savagely. I close the door and he kisses me against it.I want to drive him crazy, I need attention, I need someone to want me, I need to feel loved by someone.I kiss him on the neck and he whispers "Amber...", I keep kissing him down on his neck. He moans as he squeezes my ass.

"I've been dreaming of this moment for so long Amber i swear" He says in my ear.

He unzips and pulls his jeans down to the level of his boxers, puts his hand inside and kisses my earlobe.I don't regret what I'm doing, I'm totally conscious I haven't even had a whole drink, I'm not drunk at all. At least I suppose I won't regret it, after all I want to. But am I doing this on purpose to get back at Tara and Wes? Mmm i don't know.

"Kiss me," I tell him, looking him in the eyes

He pulls his hand out of his pants and grabs my face with both hands and kisses me savagely as he leads me back to the bed.He moves his hand up my thigh lifting my skirt and continuing to kiss me.
"Do you want to go down" He says, looking me straight in the eye and pulling down his pants and boxers.

I lower myself to the height of his boxers but haven't had time to do anything as the door opens wide.

It's Mindy, Liv and Tara.

I stand up straight away and he zips up his pants before the three of them even have time to get in. thanks god.

"Mindy what the fuck Jesus!" I exclaim, walking over to her.

"But I didn't know you were busy here with him!!!" Mindy replies
"I'm going home." I say as I leave the room without looking at them, followed by Marco.

It's the most embarrassing moment of my entire life I think, I had my skirt borderline pulled down, I had my hand on Marco, I was on my knees in front of him. Tara may have seen me like this. I'm so disgusted with her and Wes, I don't even care that she saw me like that! She's in a relationship with him and she hid it from me. I have the right to do what I want and I don't have to care about what she will think. I don't care if she's seen me!

I leave the house quickly, Chad looks at me and calls but I don't turn around.

"Amber, wait!" says Marco.

I turn around, "i'm sorry I didn't think anyone would come, i didn't mean to put you in that position..." he says grabbing my hands.
"I really like you Amber and I didn't do this just for a one-night stand, you know that..." he says, caressing my cheek.
"I know, Marco" I reply, "I'm going home, see you soon okey?" I say as I give him a peck on the cheek.