Chapter 18

Warning: this chapter contains strong language, detailed gore and shocking scenes.

Here is a quick summary if you don't want to read the detailed chapter:
Hannah wakes up in her cell  bound to a bed frame but this time she's not healed from her injuries. Leon enters the room and has orders to force feed her. She can sense that he actually doesn't wish to participate in torture or any harm for that matter. She begs him for help but he says he'll endure worse things if he does. However, they both agree that she'll do her best to get through her suffering. Her wounds is starting to become putrid and she's hallucinating, thinking this is all a dream but wakes up to find herself healed up and back into the torture room with Ted, Leon and Janet. He torture her by clipping of her fingers but gets stuck on her thumb. In frustration he uses his power of ripping bodies apart on Hannah. Leon gets worried and tries to stop Ted, but he's too late. Hannah wakes up again with a soldier at her side. He's pointing at her with a rifle and he seems nervous. She's confused to why but in the distance she hear familiar screams from Melissa, Luna and Joe. Feeling helpless and scared over their shrieks she lies and says she'll tell everything about Smiley. The screaming stops, it was a hallucination and Ted walks in and says 'now we've got you.'

Back at my cell I wake up strapped into a bed frame with tape over my mouth. Pain is coursing through my body, but mostly in my face and my arms. My arms... A flash of bloody saw blades, Ted's messed up grin, blood and bone fragments flung around course over my field of vision. Whimpering, I feel scared, hopeless, useless, frustrated, and angry at the same time. I freak out, kick, wriggle myself around, but at the end, I'm still strapped to the bed. The medical work on my body is next to nothing other than bandages to keep me from bleeding out. They did sow my arms back on though, but they barely function. They want to keep me alive to make me talk about whoever the fuck Smiley is. A sudden clank from the door cell interrupts my thoughts and my eyes stares wide open in fear as it opens. Leon enters slowly. I notice he's brought along a tube and a bag of liquid. He stops, looks at me, shake his head, walks over and sits down at my bedside. Lifting my head from the bench, I try to communicate, asking if he could just help me out of here and set me free from this nightmare. But my words turn into muffled sounds, and he mumbles solemnly 'I'm sorry, but I can't understand you, and if you're saying what I think you're saying? No, I can't help you, because they will do worse things to me than what they did to you if I did.' I give up the struggle of holding my head up and it bumps back into the bed while tears stream down my cheeks.

Leon fiddles around with the tube, prepares it, turns towards me, and says, 'I'm sorry for all of this.' He proceeds to stick the tube into my nostril. I jot by the surprise. He's struggling cause the tube is too thick, but he doesn't stop pushing. The result of this is my nose starts to gush out blood while he continues to fight the tube. As he moves the tube down my throat, I gag several times, tears flow from my eyes and I can't breathe in or out because it plugs my airflow. I can only wheeze and my lungs feel like they could burst any moment. Suddenly, the tube reached my stomach, Leon stops, and I can breathe again, but only a little. He lifts the tube carefully and connects a funnel to the end of it and pours a liquid in. After he's done pouring, he lowers the funnel, but doesn't remove the tube, he just sits beside me for a while in silence until he carefully and silently says 'We should wait an hour or something for your stomach to absorb the food so that you can't vomit it back up again, not that it helps anyways since you're gagged, you know?' He continues to sit in silence for a while until he says 'This torture and force-feeding... I hate it and believe me, I would do anything to help you, but I just can't and I won't tell you why. Just, please, promise me that you'll get through it?' With tears filling my eyes, I nod in return. He continues 'Sorry, I'll have to remove the tube now, you ready?' My heart skips a beat in terror. I don't want to relive the horrifying feeling of the tube moving through my body again, but I pull myself together and with tears streaming down my face, I nod weakly. He dislocates the funnel and starts to pull. Again, I can't breathe, my body gags and the tears flow by mere reflex.As Leon finishes, he rises, however, he leans over me, wipe my tears and whispers 'I'm so sorry...' He turns, walks out of the room and lock it, leaving me alone again.