"The cake is here now so one we set it with everything else you can come in."Ky'lani smiled.

"I know this nigga ain't that dumb."Imani sighed

"I guess it makes sense it's not like he's gone watch his own kids."Tiana sighed

Keyshawn had decided to bring Courtney along since he was bringing the twins to watch their brothers first fight

"I'm not even bothered it's just like ugh."Tiana spoke

"Dior told me she saw him out with a younger women when she and J'amir had gone out the other day."Imani spoke

"A tiger never changes his stripes. I'm just glad it's not me anymore."Tiana replied

"How you feeling young buck."Coach Zack spoke placing his hand on Kamari's shoulder

"Pretty confident actually. It's voices in my head telling me i got this shi."Kamari grinned

"That's good to hear but remember to never underestimate your opponent you don't know his strengths or weaknesses until you get in that ring."Coach Zack spoke.

After the pre celebration it was time for Kamari's first walk out. The fading of his opponents song could be heard in the distance

The lights went dark before suddenly returning this time a dark purple as Kamari made his way to the ring. Turn the streets up blared through the speakers and it was clear from the uproar of the crowd who they had all put their money on.

His opponent started strong and was ahead on one judge's card for the first few rounds, due in part to Kamari using the rope-a-dope technique in the early stages. Because of this, the fight looked closer than it actually was due to his opponent using all his power in the first 3 rounds and Kamari turning his back to him most of the time.

Kamari eventually abandoned his usual stick-and-move style in order to knock his opponent out. As the fight progressed, his opponent began to fatigue heavily. In Round 7, Kamari landed a series of punches to his opponents face, and the onslaught of body shots continued into Round 8, when referee eventually called the fight in favor of Kamari after his opponent failed to defend himself.

It was a tense contest, with both men having moments, but the biggest belonged to Kamari, who also scored a big knockdown on a left hand in the fourth round. Coming into the fight, his opponents speed, left hook and body work were seen as three of his biggest assets.

Kamari matched his opponents speed to the point where he was taunting him mid-fight by repeatedly saying, "You're slow." He also almost entirely erased his left hook from the fight.

In the fourth round, his opponent showed a lot of aggression but Kamari ducked under a wild left hook and immediately prepped himself for another, that time blasting his opponent to the chin for a knockdown.

his opponent mostly abandoned the left hook from that point forward. And, of course, it was Kamari who made the body shots matter more. his opponent did however land several left hands to the body, but Kamari remained committed to the body as well and eventually, his own left landed to his opponents ribs, causing him to take a knee on a delayed reaction and end the fight.

Ky'lani had long abandoned her wig and was back to doing her natural hair. for her date night she had decided on a high ponytail and added some bundles to it for extra length