ꨄALLT1ꨄ

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔ꨄ...

ꨄ𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚎 - 𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚒ꨄ

It had always been Ky'lani and Kamari their mothers were best friends and for as long as they could remember they were too.
Kamari was the older of the two but only by two weeks.

"Mama please we gotta move him in."Ky'lani cried.

"Lil gurl quit all that fussing Mari gone be okay he's going to his daddy house until they sort everything out."Her mother replied.

"Mama no you can't let that happen me and Kj are in love we can't be separated."Ky'lani fussed.

"Lani you nine years old what you know about being in love."Her mother laughed.

"We in love real bad like you and daddy is."Nine year old Ky'lani fronted.

"We'll Mari going to his daddy house it's bout time he see that bum nigga anyway."Her mother said.

"Mama you said no cursing that's a bad word."Ky'lani giggled.

"You right baby but it's sum bout a man who leaves his family for a piece of chicken and some change that just irks my soul."Her Mother said.

"Kj dad left to get chicken?"A young Ky'lani questioned.

"No baby when you old enough Mari gone tell you himself okays.Why don't you go help Mari pack his things?"Her mother suggested.

Imani always treated Ky'lani as her best friend. She was a Mommy first and she loved her kids.

Part of Kamari's house had burnt down after he tried to do a trick he'd seen off youtube so his mother was sending him to his fathers house until she had her house repaired.

"Kj where you at."Ky'lani called walking through his house.

"Ky that you."A young Kamari called out

"I tried tell mama you can stay with us but she said you gotta go see your bum daddy."Ky'lani spoke.

"Your Mama said that."Tiana said coming out the pantry laughing.

"Yeah she said he went to get chicken and change."Ky'lani spoke honestly.

"Yo mama too funny lemme call her."Tiana said.

"She came in here talm bout some they in love lemme find out Mari been sweet talking my baby."Imani spoke on the phone

"Mari whatchu know bout love."His mother laughed

"Ma stop playing you know Ky my lady."Kamari spoke

"Dass right we in love and you tryna split us up."Ky'lani spoke

"Yall think you so grown."Tiana laughed them off

"Kj I got a plan let's run away together."Ky'lani suggested

"You know I'm down."Kamari replied.

"Yo these bad ass kids in here plotting to run away."Tiana spoke

"Lani yo scary ass couldn't last a day outside why you fronting."Her mother laughed on the phone.

"Okay how bout we compromise Mari you go to your dads for one week then you can spend the second week at Lani's how bout that."His mother proposed

"Can we go get ice cream before he go."Ky'lani asked

"Yes baby but Mari gotta clean what's left of his room first."Tiana spoke

"Yo why my son come home telling me yo lil girlfriend smell like a seafood boil."Tiana spoke on the phone to his father.

"Mane Tiana you just bitter and jealous."He replied.

"What I gotta be jealous for ion want nun she got her life look real miserable I really hate that for her. Further more I sent my son there with three pairs of shoes why he only come back with the ones on his feet I would hate to think lil boil still boosting."Tiana replied.

"I know lil boil still ain't going around stankin and stealing."Imani spoke from the couch laughing

"Her names Courtney and Mari frontin that was one time when he went in the bathroom after her."Kamari's father spoke

"Ion know a bitch got one time to drop they pussy off in the bathroom and forget to take it with them before they known as being stank."Imani spoke

"Mama Kj said crawfish can't cook and he was starving over there."Ky'lani spoke walking in the room

"Look yall bitter coaching them lil kids to be mean about my lady."Keyshawn spoke

"Dad ion gone front she smell like crab boil before it's been boiled."Kamari spoke before they ran out the room

"Yall kids hell." Imani laughed.

"I ain't gotta teach them nun they just feel her yuck energy and don't take to it.You forgetting how yall was sneaking behind my back while I was pregnant with Mari."Tiana spoke

Imani and Tiana used to be in a trio with Courtney. They was always closer but not out of spite only because they had known each other longer and Courtney joined later on. Kamari's mother and father were childhood sweethearts and both Courtney and Imani watched them together so when Imani caught Kamari's father and Courtney together it was a real shocker because they was all supposed to friends.

Imani beat Courtney up since Tiana was pregnant and Imani didn't know she was pregnant at the time. Tiana assumed Courtney stopped coming around because of the fight but little did she know

Kamari's father got with Courtney months after Kamari was born. Imani didn't want to tell Tiana what happened while she was pregnant she had already had a turbulent pregnancy and went through some serious postpartum depression and she didn't want to add anymore stress. It was only after Courtney posted a picture of her and Kamari's father that Imani told Tiana the whole story.

Tiana was upset with Imani for not telling her sooner but she also understood where Imani was coming from.

"Mane you need to get over that how many years ago was that you so fixed on getting your lick back."Keyshawn spoke.

"Get over it ??! you know what you so bogus a real life loser I done bossed myself up to a level you could never reach me at. Ion need no lick back getting my shit together and staying on top of it for me and my son was the ultimate lick back."Tiana spoke.

"Why Crawfish been ducking me."Imani laughed

"Because you done beat her ass every time you've seen her for the past 9 years when you gone hang that ghetto shit up."Keyshawn spoke.

"Her heart don't beat like that and neither does yours if you gotta a problem with it you can see my husband bout that. Crab boil should of checked herself before talking that shit and being sneaky I gripped that hoe from the skin of her teeth and I'll do it again."Imani laughed

"You don't get to hurt innocent people and think karma just gone skip you. Keyshawn you got yours coming and don't say I didn't warn you."Tiana spoke before hanging up the call.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚢𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚌
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚘

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎,𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎!!
-𝙼𝚜.𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛ꨄ