ꨄALLT24ꨄ

⚠️ꨄ𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚝 - 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚐 𝚢𝚘ꨄ⚠️

Ky'lani walked out onto the balcony to catch some air. A couple hours had passed and everyone had gone back to their respective rooms. The alcohols grip on her was definitely starting to wear off but she was still a little waved.

The view from the balcony was so peaceful . Ky'lani loved the city lights. The usual hustle and bustle was muted from up high and the pretty lights twinkled illuminating the sky.

"You looked so pretty today." Kamari's voice sounded. All of the day's activities had left him a little tired and the raspiness in his voice reflected it.

Ky'lani smiled as she felt Kamari's tall frame press behind hers. Turning around to look at him and brushing her hands over his neck tat of her name. Kamari was so perfect to Ky'lani

"Thank you Kamari."Ky'lani trailed with lust all in her tone

Tilting her head up to face his Kamari leaned down. Placing his plump lips on hers. Ky'lani kissed back. The kiss heated up as they let it get sloppy. Kamari asserted his dominance before lifting Ky'lani off her feet and walking them back into the room as they kept the sloppy kiss going.

Kamari laid Ky'lani on her back as he stood between her legs.

"You trust me."Kamari spoke keeping eye contact with Ky'lani

Ky'lani nodded as she kept eye contact with Kamari. His eyes felt like lasers buring through her skin

"Uhh uhh i need to hear you mama."Kamari spoke

"I trust you."Ky'lani managed to get out a lump forming in her throat

"You gone let me make you feel good."Kamari asked as he toyed with the buttons oh her pyjama top

"Mhmm."Ky'lani replied

Kamari crawled between Ky'lani's legs reinitiating a kiss as Ky'lani wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her arms around his neck. Ky'lani didn't know whether it was the alcohol or not be she couldn't front this kiss had her hot and her pussy wet.

Feeling Kamari tug on the waist band of her shorts caused Ky'lani to smirk on the inside. Allowing Kamari to pull down her shorts while she removed her top which left her in her savage x fenty set.

The cool breeze from the balcony along with the adrenaline rush caused Ky'lani's nipples to harden. Ky'lani wasn't the only one who noticed as Kamari gave them his direct attention removing her bra and attaching his mouth to her nipple.Kamari continued to hold eye contact with Ky'lani as he ran his fingers across the drenched fabric which left little to the imagination.

Slowly but aggressively ripping them off her leaving Ky'lani's lower body exposed. Kamari took two fingers to her dripping core running them up and down her folds before inserting his fingers inside of her. Causing a breathy moan to escape from Ky'lani's lips.

Ky'lani grabbed his wrist causing Kamari to smirk before he began planting kisses on her breast.

"Uh uh mama." Kamari spoke lowly causing her to get even wetter. That country Georgia accent was a turn on. Ky'lani looked up at him seeing his chain dangle in her face causing her pussy to become wetter and wetter.