And if he truly is that man. I saw his reality. Do I want to stay with him? I am horrified of him. Complete terrified.

"Let me get you a glass of water." The woman said, as she stood from my side, and walked towards the doors trying to find the kitchen.

While the man stood, relying on the wall, "She doesn't know who you are. And she should never know that you are one of the women from chandravani haveli. So don't even dare to ask her to go back home." The man threatened me.

He made all the decisions in my head a lot easy. The woman extended the water to me, as she sat down beside me, helping me.

"What did you say?" She asked him, but he shook his head. "Do you have someplace you can stay?" She asked me, I turned my eyes to the man who glared down at me.

"She is Daiwik's woman, we can not decide for him," he said to Taara, who glared back.

"She can make her own decisions." She revolted. "You can come with us if you don't have anywhere to be?" She implored, I shook my head.

"She can stay with me." I heard a familiar voice walk inside, Dev. He was looking like a mess, I looked up, and I felt a little relieved, I don't know why? These two were strangers but I hardly even knew this man.

"Yeah, like I am going to let a woman stay with the playboy of the town?" Abhiraj taunted him, and he laughed.

"I don't make moves on my brother's woman. I mean everyone isn't you, who goes around impregnating them!" He taunted, and Abhiraj looked like he was any minute ready to shoot.

But then he turned to me, and then Taara, "Sorry! I take back words! Anyone would flip!" he said, flirting immediately,

Does he know where his brother is? The man was ready to kill him, but Taara hold him back, as he took his hand out.

"You want to stay here? I'll be here, or you can come to my home." He asked me, I blinked confused,  "I met him, while he was being dragged in the police station. He asked me to take care of you." He said,

He is in jail! Because of something, I said?

"I think it will be better if you let her stay around with me," Taara said, but my mind was lingering on what will happen to Daiwik now.

I turned up to look at Dev, "I won't want to go anywhere," I said, in between.

I couldn't stop crying, my mind on that one face. That one face, covered in blood. I closed my eyes, trying to shake it away.

"If you want? You can stay here for the moral support?" Dev hit on Taara, but I just shut off, trying to ignore the surrounding me.

I don't even know this woman, and all my life I have been taught to deal with my pain alone, by myself or either in the lap of my ammi.

I looked up realizing that Devakshaya and Abhiraj were on the throat of each other.

"I want to stay alone, please. I said as I stood up, the woman stood along with me. "Thank you for your help," I thanked her, turning to the man.

I requested, "Can you stop Daiwik Front from going to jail?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"I can but I won't. I didn't stop him to do whatever he wants but whatever the consequences are not my problem." he said, I took a step ahead, "He did it because I blamed him for everything." I pressured, but that man's blank face looked like nothing could sway him.

He looked at Taara, "Let's go," he said and took her away with him, but she stopped and turned to see me, "Abhiraj, let some house help here. Also, tell her to contact me whenever you feel the need. Whenever." She said and I nodded, she left.

I and Dev were left.

"I am sorry, for whatever happened!" Dev said, after a long break. I turned around, I wanted to go inside the room. But I hated the sight of it. I walked towards Daiwik's room because it was the only spare one I shut the door behind me.

~

DAIWIK

It has been a week since I was locked up here, the only thought in my head was Zehra. How is she? Where is she? If everything is alright. What does she think of me?

When I apologized for the look of her, I saw the terror in her eyes, I witnessed it and it hasn't gotten away from my mind since.

The constable came and started to open the door, there were so many companies with me here, he stared at me, "You are very lucky that the Agnivanshi himself came to help you. Or else there was no chance of you being saved from the murder you did." he said as he opened the bars, I stood up and I walked out, the blood dried on my shirt, even I knew that I was smelling like a dead and decomposed animal.

I went out to the main station, where I saw Abhiraj sitting on the chair next to the head of the police department. He stood when he saw me, bidding his farewell, and walked out.

I followed him behind, outside the police station, "You highly defied and violated my rule. But I found out what he used to do later, and whatever happened to him! He deserved it. So I will let this one go. But ever again if you defy me like this, there will be no help. Even if your woman continuously calls my wife and begs her to save you." he warned me. He sat inside the car, "Take a day or two off, and come back to work." he said and drove away.

Zehra did what? 

She helped me get out? Did she try to save me? I thought that she hated me. That she would never want to see me again? How come!!

I didn't waste my time as I went home.

I entered,  opened the door, and Dev was in the television room. She stayed here!

He heard the door and he walked out, "You are out!" He said, as he came and hugged me immediately. I pulled back.

"Is she okay?" I asked him,

"She is fine. Been inside your room, and haven't come out since. I know she is alive because occasionally when I pester her, she replies." He said as he looked back at the door,
"Only ate twice when I threatened her about you." He told me, as I nodded and I walked toward her door.

Carefully evaluating before I knock, "Zehra," I said between the three knocks when in one go, she opened the door. Standing before me, dressed in the same red lehenga, her hair, and face, scattered.

The took a step back when she saw my face, her eyes instantly traveling far away from mine.

"You saved me?" I beseeched her, but she instantly walked out of the room, went inside the television room, and came out again, with a jar of the air-tight, and pressed rose petals.

And then, she picked out the dried gajra from the kitchen and showed me.

"What is all this?" she asked me,  I stared at the gajra and then the jar,
"Why would you bring me this gajra?" She said, pointing at the dried whilwhitewers.

I didn't have anything to say. She opened the jar and threw all the rose petals on the floor, and what are these?

She yelled loudly, "Who are you!"

I fell on my knees as I immediately started to pick the roses and put them in the jar.

"Are you the one? Daiwik?"