EP.9

Nunew is not moving or looking at Zee, as if Zee isn't in the room. He is simply ignoring Hia and not ready to confront everything, the only thing he want to do is get out of this room and go home but he was trapped here with Zee.

''Nu, can you please hear me out?'' Nunew doesn't even reply, acting like he doesn't care.

'' First of all, I'm really sorry for what I did. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you at all Nu.....and..well, I didn't know I would actually fall in love with u. I know I don't deserve your forgivesness but please let me explain na'' Nunew don't even budge.

'' I admitted that I approached you because of the bet I made with Jay but after that I totally forgot about that one. And I promised that my feelings for you are real Nu, I didn't love you just because of the stupid bet, I actually fall for you Nu.''

He continue, "So please, you can trust me with this. I really love you and I swear I never once fake my love for you. How could I fake when you mean so much to me? You are my one and only limited edition'' Zee looked down, not daring to look at Nunew as he apologizes and feels guilty. After a moment he added, " I don't deserve you'' his voice lowers as he said the last word.

Nunew didn't reply to Zee but when Zee looks at Nunew, Nu's eyes are already teary, and now he's like a bomb that's gonna explode soon.

Nunew finally breaks down and sobs very hard when Zee pulls him into his embrace. All along, he is pretending to not care about Zee anymore when in fact, he still cares.

Nunew is hiding all his feelings as he does not want to seem anymore pathetic than he think he already is. But now, the barriers he had put up has broken down just by a single hug from Zee. This just shows how Zee has a very huge impact on Nunew. Now, every effort he put up to move on from Zee has went down to drain when he was embraced by Zee.

''Shhh Nu, I know how you felt, and it's very wrong of me to deceive you Nu. It's not your fault I ruined everything we had. I-I don't really deserve to earn your forgiveness at all.'' Zee also cries as he hugged Nunew more tightly.

After a few minutes, Zee pulled away from the hug and wiped Nunew's tears whilst looking at Nunew dearly.

" Your silence is killing me Nu, please say something'' Zee begged because Nunew hasn't uttered any word yet.

''.....'' Nunew is just processing everything in his brain...he really has no clue what to say because as much as his heart wants to forgive Zee immediately, his brain is not co-operating with hisbheart. His brain tells him to do otherwise.

''I-I'm sorry Hia. I don't think I can forgive you just yet. I think I need some time.'' Nunew's voice cracked at the last sentence and his head hung low as he feels slightly guilty for listening to his brain instead of his heart. " I-it's just too much for me to handle right at the moment'' Nunew added.

Hearing Nunew's words, Zee felt as if his hope has crumpled down, though he has already expected this coming. It's just different when he has to experience it for real. "It's okay Nu. You can take your time na. I'll be waiting, take as much time as you want.'' Zee reassured Nunew because the young boy is feeling guilty for not accepting the apology when it is not even his fault.

''He's that much innocent and sweet.'' Zee thought. "What a bastard I am to hurt him in the first place.'' He blamed himself, realizing how kind and pure Nunew is. He already know Nunew is very sweet and kind but not to this extent.

'' Thank you, Hia'' Nunew smiled heartily.

Right now, Nunew feels like a huge burden has been lifted off his chest, now that Hia explained him but he can't fully forgive Hia yet and he had to reconsider their relationship carefully since he does not want to get hurt again, he is just afraid of making a wrong move...He has to make himself trust Hia again as he believed ''Once trust is broken, it's forever.''

However, at the same time, he still wants to trust Hia and gives him a second chance because his heart tells him to do so. At the moment, he can't really give the exact answer since he's very much conflicted about the whole thing.

'' I'll patiently wait for you Nu. I hope you give me a chance to make everything right again.'' Zee just smiles sadly at Nunew. Then they hugged for the last time.

......

So, let's see if Nunew will forgive Zee or not...hehe Thanks for reading 💖🥺 Love y'all.