EP.1

Nunew had never been very good with people. Since his childhood, he always struggled to connect with others, and he always felt like he was always on the outside looking in....He had no friends at all, he was all lonely but never showed. But one day, he became friends with a guy named Mark, who is quite popular for his good looks and his friendly personality.

Nunew had always looked up to Mark and admired him, not that he's jealous or he wanted to be him, it's just that Mark was Nunew's first ever friend...He was the very first friend who taught Nunew that it is okay to sometimes open up, to communicate with people.......It had been a very wonderful time for Nunew ever since Mark had come to life....but that did not last so long.

As days and months passed, Nunew fell in love with his best friend who was always kind and took care of him...Mark even protected Nunew from bullies which made Nunew fell for him harder. Howver, everything crashed down when Nunew mustered up all his courage and confessd Mark, his very first bestfriend and crush who taught him many things about life, who showed him that life could be enjoyable.

" Mark'' Nunew called in a very quiet tone anxiously.

''Yeah? Are you feeling okay? Do you want to skip class and go home?'' Mark asked worriedly as he saw Nunew's nervous face, not realizing anything.

'' Actually I had something to tell you'' Nunew tightened his fists as if he's mustering up all the courage he had.

'' What is it? You are making me worried?''

''I-I think I like you''

Mark laughed it out loud, not noticing he was being confessed '' Well, I like you too Nunew, What's up with you, huh?''

'' No, I-I mean I like you romantically'' Nunew closed his eyes and finally confessed.

".....'' Mark was quiet for a couple of minutes before he said '' I never thought u would like a guy Nunew....I'm sorry I had a girlfriend'' Mark gave some sort of look to Nunew as if he never expected this coming. He was so clueless.

" I need to leave now'' Mark suddenly got up and grabbed all of his belongings. '' I wish I did not hear anything''. That was the last thing Mark told Nunew. The very last sentence.

Nunew could feel his whole world has collasped, as if he went back to his gloomy life, the time before Mark came into his life. He felt insecured, overwhelmed and somehow betrayed....because he never imagined Mark would tell him like this...not that he expected his bestfriend to like him back....but the rejection was kinda harsh that he did not really expect it.

Ever since his confession to his bestfriend, they never spoke again  and Nu went back to being reserved and quiet. He began to had more trust issues and would shut everyone out who tried to come in his life for he was scared and afraid that he would get hurt again.

.........

Although Nunew is a reserved person who found it very hard to deal and express his feelings and emotions after what he had experienced in his past, he realized he needed an outlet,  to do something to express himself, to feel less burdened, to make him more at peace and relaxed.

After all he is a human being with emotions, he needed things to get off his chest. So, he decided to express his feelings through writing songs, he would write down his own thoughts and feelings portraying them as songs which in turn makes him grew more interest in music. After some time, he began to realize he wanted to be a singer too, he wanted to let all his feelings out through singing. That is when he decided to be a singer.

He would give it a shot so he decided to go auditions. Ofc, with his talents and ability to convey emotions through songs as well as his soothing voice, he easily made it. Many agencies want him since they found his talent but Nunew felt a connection with one specific agency, DMD...his gut feeling was telling him that it is the right agency which would help him achieve his goals. He was right, his choice was right, not only he was able to achieve his dreams, he also got to encounter with the love of his life, there.....

.......
Well, I hope you remember me hehe 🥺💕 and hope you guys really enjoy this...for this chapter, it's just a little bit about Nunew's backstory 💖✨