EP.2

Present Time

Zee is in a DMD building, sitting at the lobby when his phone rang, it was Jay, his close friend and the owner of the bar he goes everyday.

"What's up man?''

''Hey Zee are you sober now huh? You were wasted yesterday.'' Jay asked.

'' Yeh but now I've got a severe headache''

''Serves you right! You drank alot yesterday and you know you even left your wallet! Come outside of the DMD building, I'm here'' Jay was now at the entrance waiting for Zee to come and pick up his own wallet.

" Oh okay'' Zee hanged up the call and headed to the entrance.

'' You dumbass! I was glad you're still alive'' Jay exaggerated. " Here your wallet.''

''Wait Jay...have you seen my watch? the watch my ex-gf gave me as a gift?''

''Wait, don't tell me you don't remember making a bet with me yesterday and you lost!'' Jay furrowed his eyebrows, ''You gave me this watch on your own as a bet object?''

'' I was drunk Jay, just give me back already'' Zeeis getting annoyed by his close friend Jay.

''No! You should move on Zee, she left you! Why would you hold on to that gift she gave you huh?'' Jay was already frustrated with Zee cause he had been mourning over that breakup for months and he still can't seem to move on.

........

Jay wants Zee to already move on from his ex gf since it's been a while already. He genuinely wanted his friend to get over that girl and find his right person but Zee is so stubborn. So, Jay took advantage of the drunk Zee and made a bet with Zee, Zee lost so he had to give his watch which is a gift from his past gf and also the thing he cherished the most.

Zee always acted like a playboy, he would flirt around with random girls but deep down, he's still hurt from his past relationship and the breakup that he is now afraid to get into a relationship with a new person and give commitment, he feared that things will repeat....the pain will repeat. However, he doesn't want anyone to know about this so he would act like a playboy who isn't serious about anything.

Unfortunately, one night Zee was so drunk at Jay's bar and began to cry which shocked Jay, they weren't even friends yet but Jay noticed Zee because he is kinda a popular playboy.

Jay never expected to see Zee's vulnerable side and it really surprised him. That night, Zee accidentally open everything up to Jay and they became very close since then......But Jay wanted to help him move on so he even played cupid but it did not really work.

.......

While Zee and Jay having a conversation in front of the DMD building, a young boy walked in. He was tall and had a soft beautiful apperance, his pale skin seems really smooth and he had clear bright eyes which made him stand out in the crowd. He seems so unreal that both Jay and Zee had never seen a boy as beautiful as him. (A/n: Well u know who that boy is)

As soon as Zee saw him, he was kind of taken by the boy's appearance. No one had ever really seen a boy as beautiful as him, and Zee's attention was now all over that boy, Nunew. His features were soft and gentle, and his presence alone was like a soothing balm that could calm everyone's mind. He seemed so perfect.

Jay suddenly got an idea when he  catched Zee staring at that young boy.

''He's cute, isn't he'' Jay's question make Zee come back to his sense, it's clear that Zee was mesmerised by the beauty but not so long.

'' I will give you your watch back'' Jay suddenly uttered, making Zee's eyes light up.

''Really, you were so adamant about not giving it back...What makes you change your mind?'' Zee looked at Jay incredulously.

''Well only under one condition''

''What is it?''

''I bet it's gonna be fun'' Jay laughed. " Let's make a bet!''

"Seriously?'' Zee was kinda confused with what his friend is saying. "Okay just tell what the bet is''

''You have to make that boy fall in love with you'' Jay smirked, liking his own idea.

"Are you crazy? I don't even know him!'' Zee seemed like he does not want to accept the bet.

''How about I'll give you free drinks for one year straight besides your watch?''

''Ummhmm not bad'' Zee smiled.

''So, I'll just have to make him fall in love with me? Is that it!''

''Perfect!''

"You know I'm a playboy,right Jay?''

''Just Try first and talk later.'' Jay snapped, feeling proud of his plan.

"I think this is gonna be a tough one'' Jay thought and smirked looking at the boy who's not so far away from them.

.......
Hello....how do you feel about this chapter...will Zee be able to make Nunew fall in love with him? Hope you guys enjoy this too...💕