EP.6

After their heartfelt confessions to each other, they become official but only their close friends and coworkers know about that. Their relationship was very healthy with Zee and Nunew understanding and loving each other unconditionally...They are very compatible and perfect to each other but that didn't last for so long when Nunew figured out something he wished he never figured out.
.....
Today was nothing special but however, Nunew got up early today to make a dessert for Hia. ''Maybe as a appreciation gift for his boyfriend'' he thought.

It's just that he also want to give something to Hia because he feels like he's always the one getting gifts, affection and love from Hia. Nunew feels like he wants to surprise Zee with something but he could not think of any good idea...However, he finally came up with a perfect idea, which is to bake Zee a cake with love, care and affection...He wants Zee to make happy, he wants his Hia to feel loved by him too.

" Hello, Hia?'' Where are you right now?'' Nunew called Zee, wanting to quickly surprise Zee with the cake he made very carefully.

" Well, I'm now at the cafeteria downstairs with Jay, I'm sorry please wait for a co

''Oh, okay''

''Why though?''

''Well Nothing'' Nunew hanged up and smiled thinking about his surprise for his bf.
.....

Nunew came to the DMD company as fast as he could as he can't wait to see Zee's reaction anymore. As soon as he arrived the DMD building, he headed straight to the cafeteria and there he spotted the love of his life, Hia talking with his friend...He thought he would wait for Zee to finish so he just take a seat in one of the tables available which is not far from Zee's table, at a distance where he could hear their conversation but not clearly.

However, Zee doesn't noticed Nunew since Nunew is wearing a mask and a glass too.
.....

Nunew does not mean to eavesdropped their conversation but he carefully listened when he heard his name being mentioned....he was kinda excited because he thought Hia's gonna tell his friend how much he loves him (Nu).

Unfortunately, Nunew heard something he shouldn't hear.

''Well, now how's our bet huh? Do that boy, Nunew finally fall for you?''

Zee didn't really reply but he just laughed at Jay making Nunew misunderstood.

Nunew got teary all of a sudden and left the place. He couldn't believe his own ears.

''What? A bet? Am I just their bet object?''

"Hia is deceiving me all along? Why? How could he betray me like that?''

Nunew's tears flowed like a stream as his brain keeps thinking about the thing he just heard. He is feeling betrayed and hurt by Zee, the last person he expected. 

Ofc, it's not easy for Nunew to deal with all the emotions he's feeling right now. He's feeling so many different things all at once and it's overwhelming him. He's upset and disappointed in Zee but he's also scared about what's gonna happen to their relationship. He's trying to figure out how to confront Zee or deal with this but he can't think rationally when he's completely consumed by powerful feelings.

His eyes become blurry with all the tears as he walked back to his apartment. He didn't want to appear vulnerable in others' eyes but he couldn't help it for he was hurt.

After a couple of minutes later, Nunew finally reached his apartment and he just sat on the sofa, looking at the television blankly.

He has calmed himself down but he's still badly hurt. However, he wants Zee to explain to him, he wants to give Zee a second chance. So, he decided to call Zee and asked if it's there anything Zee needs to tell him or Zee is hiding him.

He secretly prayed that Zee would not lie because he has determined that if Zee lies to him, he would break up with him. He prayed hard before dialing Zee's number.

Nunew's hand is slightly trembling as he waits for Zee to pick up the call. He's so nervous and anxious as this is a final chance he's giving to Zee. He can't afford to get hurt and betrayed like he experienced in his past. He trembled slightly in fear as he recalled about his past.

Zee finally picked up after a couole of rings

''Hello Nu'' Zee's voice was so soft that it can even calm down Nunew. It's how Zee has an impact on Nunew.

"Hia'' Nunew called, biting his lips hard not to let out a cry.

''What's wrong baby?'' Zee can however sense it but he's unsure.

''Nothing. Hia,'' Nunew sighed. "Is there anything that I need to know? or are there things you are hiding from me?''

Zee was kinda confused on what is Nunew talking about. After a while, Nunew heard a chuckle from Zee.

''Awwn, did Nu get a nightmare huh? I promise Nu, there's literally nothing. Why would I hide things from you'' Zee reassured Nunew. In fact, Zee is nit lying but he simply forgot about the bet thing and he didn't know Nunew has already found out the truth.

Nunew was very disappointed with Zee's answer. Although he prayed, things don't go in his way...he hoped this is all a dream...a tear dropped from Nunew's eye, thinking he was deceived and betrayed by Zee.

''After all, I am just a bet object to you?'' "You are such a great actor Hia.'' He told to himself, feeling very disappointed and hurt.

.......

Well, here comes the slight angst....Will Zee and Nunew be able to resolve it? Hope you enjoy this either. Thank you 💕💌