Chapter 117 ( I'm scared)

Start from the beginning

" When the clock pendant in the necklace moves again. You know what will happen."

" What will happened?!" She shouted kahit alam nyang Walang makakarinig sa kanya but that anxiousness feel so real to her.

"And when the necklace stop. You will not just lose everything but you'll feel the pain more than death."

Hinawakan ni Catalina Ang clock pendant. She doesn't know if what she is hearing is real but she feels scared.

That it was real and she doesn't want to believe it.

" Is it worth it?"

" It was worth it." 

As soon as those words were spoken, The whole dark place started to crumble and the familiar surroundings made Catalina's eyes fall to tears.

The place where she died. The place where Gavin killed her. This exact place who only brought her nightmare.

Standing In Front of him was Gavin.

" Gavin what happened to you?" Ngunit Ang lahat Ng katanungan nya ay unti unti nyang nakalimutan Ng Makita Ang kalagayan nito.

His handsome faced was covered in bruises. He even has a gunshot.

But before she could even totally come over to him. She felt an invisible wall stopping her from reaching him.

" It was the third time. My third life." Gavin said those words. Directly looking at her. " Yet. I  can't change everything." His eyes contain so many feelings. " I guess you really can't love me." 

Bang////

Catalina's eyes grew bigger in shock when Gavin fell down In Front of her. Shot directly in his heart.

" Catalina...."

Her whole body trembled as he looked at her down full of blood….

 because the one who shot him….

 Is

her.

-----

" Catalina. I'm glad you're awake." When she opened her eyes. Bumungad sa kanya SI Aleana na Puno Ng pag aalala Ang mga Mata but Catalina doesn't feel anything aside from fear.

Seeing Gavin die Infront of him and the one who did that?

" Where is Gavin?" Her voice was hoarse tila ba Walang lakas.

" He had meetings. So I volunteer to----- Catalina, what are you doing?" Tumaas Ang boses ni Aleana Ng Makita na tinanggal ni Catalina Ang dextrose sa braso nito. " Are you insane?" Tanong nya dito Ng akmang bababa ito sa kama. " You're still weak. Where do you think you're going?!" Sigaw nya at Walang balak bitawan ito.

" I need to see him." Hindi alam ni Aleana kung ano Ang takot na naramdaman nya Ng magtama Ang tingin nila Ng dalaga. Her eyes is like Gavin. Its lifeless.

" I must see him." Catalina's body was trembling but Aleana still won't let her go. " Catalina. Do you really forget your own condition?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nya. " Have you really forget your pregnant? Why are you stressing yourself too much? You just passed out. You're too weak too see him. Can't you understand?!" Mahina Ang boses nito. Hindi hinahayaan na marinig Sila Ng iba.