Chapter 117 ( I'm scared)

Start from the beginning

" It's worth it."

The man just gently shook his head at muling lumapit Kay Gavin. " Just don't forget your responsibility. My dear brother." Sambit nito habang Ang Isang kamay ay nakapatong sa balikat ni Gavin. It was like he was warning him.

" Yes. I understand."

------

( Dream)

" Why I Am here again?" Hindi maiwasan ni Catalina Ang itanong Ang mga salitang Yun.

The same dark place. The long hallway was infact to familiar to her.

It was the memory inside the necklace.

The last time that she went there was the scene where Gavin stabbed her. Aside from that. She never had any scenes with this place again.

Catalina felt a warmth in her neck. Only to see the necklace that Gavin gave her.

" I don't know why but I feel anxious." Hinawakan nya Ang orasan na pendant. " That the time was moving inside it." Sambit nya as her eyes were fixated on the clock pendant in the necklace.

" Do you really think this was worth taking a risk?"

Napa tigil Ang dalaga at nag palinga linga sa paligid when she hear a soft yet powerful voice of a woman but the place where she is. Remain dark.

" Can she really love you?" The woman's voice was full of anxiousness.

" It doesn't matter."

That familiar voice made Catalina heartbeat faster. Muli syang nagpalinga linga sa paligid but it remains the same. Full of darkness.

" Gavin." She called his name as she recognized his familiar voice but no sound was coming out in her mouth.

" She will never knew the truth. You'll just once again be in pain without her knowing what you have done."

" I want to believe that this  time. She and I can have a happy ending." 

Hindi mapakali SI Catalina sa kanyang kinatatayuan. She felt that there was some emotion hidden in Gavin's word. Emotion that feels suffocating him.

Who is he talking to?

" I don't believe that she and I won't even share a time together."

Who is he talking about? Why does his voice feel so painful when its not. It shouldn't be. He is not capable of getting hurt.

He will endure. He won't show this pain even if it's killing him. Gavin will always feel cold. Just like his eyes who remain lifeless for everything.

How could his voice be in so much pain when he is not like this.

This is not the Gavin.... I know.

"Only if she loves you with all her heart. You can be happy but Gavin she will never love you that far."

What does it mean?