You are mine

[Smut warning !]

After what felt like the deepest sleep you'd ever had, you slowly began to wake up. At first you thought your eyes were still closed because of the darkness around you, but as you rubbed your eyes, you soon realised that the lights were out, and you were alone. Hadn't you fallen asleep on Adam's lap? Immediately you sat bolt upright, the blanket you had lightly over you sliding off onto the floor. The space where Adam had been sat on the sofa beside you was cold, with his leather jacket carelessly flung over the back of it. You reached over to the small side table to turn on the lamp, but the bulb fizzled and died, refusing to give you light. 

"Adam?", you whispered looking around. You could see the door to his bedroom was ajar with a strip of moonlight shining through it, but the house was deadly silent. He wouldn't have left you, would he? Maybe he'd decided to go through to the other room perhaps, and left you to sleep in peace so as not to wake you. "Adam?", you called out again a little louder, listening for any noise to give you a hint, but yet again the house was silent. All you could hear where the distant crickets outside in the dead of night. 

Uneasily getting up, you stretched out your toes on the musty carpet as you stood up. You'd come to the conclusion that Adam must have gone out, besides he was a vampire. Night time was the only time he could go out, so you assumed that he'd come back, but until then, you'd sleep somewhere a bit more comfortable. After waiting a little longer in the dark for your eyes to get accustomed to it, you could finally see around you a bit better. What struck you as odd where all the broken records and instruments thrown around the room, as you were sure it hadn't been like this when you'd arrived, but then you had been suffering from shock. It looked like Adam had thrown a fit or something, with the curtains torn down from the windows and parts of broken chairs scattered everywhere. Maybe he'd had a rave party a night or two ago which had turned into a fight? Carefully picking you way across the room, you tip toed over the broken glass on the floor, avoiding stepping into the upturned flask of spilt blood leaking out over the old carpet.

When you'd managed to safely navigate your way over to Adam's room, you pushed open the half ajar door and froze. Had you made the floorboard creak, or was someone inside the room? Your breath caught in your throat as you peered into his room, trying to see. The dark shadows in the corners made you feel uneasy, and there was a strong smell of something which was making you feel a little sick. You blamed it on the mustiness of the house, thinking it might be damp or a blocked drain outside, but as you took a step into the room, the smell only got worse. As you took a step closer towards the bed, you heard another floorboard creak, only this time it was behind you. Spinning around in fright, you half expected to be attacked, as you let out a little gasp, confronting your shadow. It was Adam. 

Standing in the open doorway, his dark eyes looked at you hungrily through his messed black hair as his jaw clenched, twisting his lips into a wicked smile. "You look even more ravishing awake than asleep", he chuckled with a grin, taking a step closer. The shaft of moonlight made his complexion seem ever paler as you stared at him, being overly aware of his bare chest being exposed to you. His chest muscles  rippled as he took another step closer, his long legs closing the distance between you. Hesitating from his advances, you took a step back instinctively, backing yourself against one of the tall bed posts. "I-I thought you'd gone", you stuttered, trying to calm your heart rate back down, gulping as you looked at him. "Why would I do that Y/N, when I've been searching for you for so long, my love ...", he whispered slowly, stretching out his hand, cupping your cheek. 

You flinched a little, not because of how cold his skin was against yours, but by how firmly he held your cheek, letting his fingers slide down through your hair until he held around the back of your neck. His eyes remained firmly fixed on yours, keeping you captive in an almost hypnotic stare, feeling it stir something deep inside you. His face drew in closer to yours, his cold breath blowing against you to the point where your noses were nearly touching. His other hand snaked around your waist, drawing you in closer until your chest became pressed against his. You felt your body automatically falling in sync, your hands wrapping around his waist, stepping up onto your tip toes to get closer. Your heart pounded in your chest, echoing in your ears as time seemed to stop as you waited for the moment, the right moment. His tongue licked his lips in a playful way as he felt your body react as he leant in closer. You stretched yourself up taller, your fingers softly digging into his bare back as you tried to pull him closer. This was it, you thought. He was going to kiss you! Until you realised something didn't seem quite right.