2

Ignore the Mistake Please

Same Day

Thirs POV

Sky woke up on regular time and try to wake up rain but rain didn't wake up so sky go to bathroom and after 15 min. he ready to go for work before go out he again try to wake rain this time rain wake. Sky works at café the café manager nature is not good to the employees. Even a tiny mistake by the employee manager diduct from the salary from the employee. Every day sky say a bad word about manager in his mind. Sky wants to quit the job.

Meanwhile

Rain wake and try to open his sleepy eyes after completed his daily routine and eat breakfast after that he sit on the couch and try to find job for him and sky. Sky told rain that he also want to find another job.

In the café manager again shout at the sky because of customer mistake.

After completed his work sky go to house and see that rain focus is on TV. Sky stand in front of TV and now rain see a sky and whined and say sky to remove in front of TV.

Sky :- Rain did you forget that we have to go party.

Rain :-[hearing the party word rain jumps upon the couch but he don't know which party so he ask sky] Sky which party [ rain try to think but rain's little mind can't think]

Sky :- [Sigh]
Rain how could you forget Sig's Birthday Party

 Sky :- [Sigh] Rain how could you forget Sig's Birthday Party

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sig : rain and sky friend from college.

Rain:- [ After hearing this rain rambling] shit shit shit sky how could I forgot sig's birthday party, I didn't bought him a birthday Gift, I am such a bad friend, sky what should a do I don't have a gift to give him sky please please please help me please [Rain show sky a puppy eyes] rain again start rambling...............

Sky :- [annoyed by rain]
Stop it rain...... [sky say in annoyed voice]

Rain :- [pouts]
What should I do sky

Sky :- First Stand up and go to the room and ready for party and Midway we'll buy a gift for sig. After saying this sky also go to his room and get ready for party.

After 45 min. Rain and sky stand in front of bar where party is held by sig.

Rain, Sky and their friends enjoy the party. They drink, dance and gossiping and many more. After some time one boy come and sit beside rain. [Rain is a little drunk so rain can't think properly] boy start to talking but our rain is blabbering and went to sit beside sky and clinging to sky.

To be continue................

∆∆∆∆∆∆
Please tell how is this storyline

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT