4

Ignore the mistake

After talking to payu and prapai manager call both rain and secretory for job and tell them that they accepted and they have to come to the office tomorrow 8 am and tell them strictly that don't be late boss don't like late type person.

After hearing that both sky and rain are happy and rain is extremely happy because he got first job. He run to whole apartment like 5yrs boy get a toy and sky try to stop rain but he didn't stop.

After some time

Sky: Rain if you don't stop then I don't wake you up tomorrow and you lost your first job. {with smirk}

After hearing this rain stop immediately and set down on couch with a pout face
.
A/N [ we all know that rain can't sit with a silent face]

Rain: How rude [with pout]

Sky: I don't want to clean the whole apartment again. Let's go for shopping.

Rain: After hearing these rain happily jump like a kid.

First day of job

Rain and sky stand in front of company rain is nervous. And ask many questions to sky that how he look? What he should do when he enter the office........

Sky: rain can you please shut up for a while you irritating my ear if you talk like this in front of boss then I don't know what happen to you after that...

Rain: sorry

Sky: now let's go we don't want to late right
Rain nodded his head

They go to the floor 5 through elevator. After reach floor 5 they say each other a byy and good luck wish

Payu and Rain

Now rain stand in front of payu office he knock the door but got no answer he again knock the door but no answer after thinking rain decided to go inside. Rain go inside and get shock by looking at the interior design of office. Rain mesmerize by ofice that he didn't hear when the office door open and someone come inside.

Payu come to office and go to printing room to print some 📄paper after complete this he go inside the office and saw a boy is standing in the middle of office after payu saw a boy he think why a boy is here he go inside and stand just behind the boy.

Payu: Why are you here [ small 🤏 shouting]

Rain got scared hearing a sudden sound and fell down . After a while rain stood up and started shouting at payu.

Rain: who

Rain: who... Who are you
And why are you shouting at me
Don't you have sense that when you come, You should knock the door.
If I get a heart attackattack, I'll scare you by Becoming a ghost 👻👻

Payu: ..................

All the time payu didn't say anything just stay like a statue. Before payu could say anything the manager came inside and said

Manager: Boss he is your secretary Rain.

To be continue.....

Please tell how is this
Vote and comment