3

Ignore the mistake 🙏

Third POV
Random Boy: O baby, what happened? Don't you want to sit with me. [said with smirk]
{After hearing sky became angry open a mouth to say something but before he say rain started and after hearing rain answer sky wants to lough but control it}

Rain: Oiii Oldy man I am not a baby, Shoo Shoo go to play with your grandson.

Sky: mind [ woah rain what a reply]
Listen sir I don't think you should stay here after hearing these now go and play with your grandson. [After saying these rain and sky left there and head to their apartment.

On the other side payu enjoy whole scene and after hearing what rain said he unintentionally said "cute"

After few daysIn Office Manager said that his secretary resign by saying that she can't work with rude boss anymore

After few days
In Office Manager said that his secretary resign by saying that she can't work with rude boss anymore. Now Payu and prapai both needs a secretary so they gave an advertisement many people applied. Rain also applied for him and sky.
When sky comes from work rain jumps on sky and scream in sky ear that he applied for a secretary in big company for both of them.
First sky becomes annoying but after hearing these sky becomes happy.

On the interview day
Sky wake and go to bathroom after 10 min. sky comes out of the bathroom and try to wake up the rain and didn't wake up.

Sky: Fine don't wake up but later don't tell me that you miss the interview. I am in the kitchen making breakfast if you wake up on time then come in the kitchen and have breakfast.

{After hearing these rain quickly open his eyes and run to the bathroom after that he try many clothes for the interview}

Now they are standing in front of company for the interview as they enter in the company they go to the receptionist

Sky: Excuse me, we are here for interview of Mr. Payu and Mr. Prapai secretary.

Receptionist: Yes sir you can go to floor 3 and Best of Luck both of you.
[receptionist say with a little tention an sky notice it but shrug it of]
When they come to floor 3 they saw many interviewer after seeing this rain becomes nervous.

Rain: Sky why are there so many people.

Sky: Because this is a big company. And Rain don't be nervous I truly think that we pass the interview.

After wait for half and hour rain go to the interview. Manager ask some related to work some related to experience and some related to nature. Rain gives all the answer with his truly nature.
Same questions ask to sky and some different question sky gives all the answer with normal tone.
After completed all the interview manager said to all the interviewer that whoever is selected get a call now all of you can leave.
After saying these manager go to payu office their both payu and prapai sit .

Manager: I think I found a secretory for both of you.

Payu: who are they?

Manager: You both meet them tomorrow 8 am

Prapai: I hope they are good

Payu: Prapai I know what you think

Manager mind (I hope those secretory change them with their nature.)

Payu: Ok fine tell them that be on time I don't like to wait.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Please tell how is this story...
Please vote and comment