"Grace?" Lilia called out behind her.

She turned and faced her "Good afternoon, Lilia" she greeted.

Lilia nodded, walking over to her "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine" she replied in a low tone, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Okay then. I came to tell you about the DNA test, the results will be out by tomorrow" she said.

Grace remained quiet for a bit, thinking deeply at her words "What if I don't want the test? I mean... I want to think about it"

She obviously didn't hide the taken back expression on her face, staring at the smaller girl in shock "Have you regained your memory?"

Grace shook her head, not having a correct explanation for her words. What if she didn't want it? Was it a bad thing wanting to leave in the orphanage?

"But... don't you want to know... who you are?" Lilia asked.

"I'm Grace" she replied simply.

Lilia shook her head "What makes you, Grace. That's the question. When I ask you, who are you, it doesn't mean I'm necessary asking for your name. If I was, I could have asked 'what's your name'?"

Confused, she replied "I don't understand"

"You will but not now" her response annoyed Grace. Why couldn't she just give her the answer to the question? She wasn't asking her to sweep the ocean, it was just to answer the question.

Grace shook her head, holding close her teddy bear and dairy "Can we instead, have a walk?"

"Sure" Lilia replied, leading the way out of the orphanage.

Grace stood by her side, walking at her pace as they walked out of the gates of the orphanage, heading to the nearby animal park. Lilia tried bringing up some topics of discussion but Grace easily got lost in her own thoughts, barely looking up from the ground as she walked.

"Grace!" She heard Lilia shout, followed by a grip pulling her back onto the side walk of the road. She looked up and saw herself moving straight into the congested road filled with moving cars.

"Look up at your surroundings when you walk" Lilia scolded "What are you even thinking of?"

Grace couldn't answer because she too didn't know what was just from happening. Her heart raced and her body froze at the though of getting hit with a car, suddenly she felt her soul and mind get completely separated from her physical body.

"Grace!" Lilia said "What's happening to you?!" She asked, holding her up by her shoulders.

She shook her head "Nothing..." She murmured back "Let's continue"

"After what happened?! Let's better get going back to the orphanage" Lilia replied sternly.

Grace looked past her blocking figure into the animal park. The children playing with their pets and their parents busily washing over them at their own 'park' section.

"I want to go there" she insisted, her voice cracking a little like she was on tears.

"Are you crying?"

"No, I'm..." She paused in her words, getting lost from the conversation as she stared into a white Porsche car.

"Grace!" Lilia scolded, holding her arm "There's something wrong, let's get going back"

She closed her eyes and narrowed her eyes away, back to the road that she nearly got hit on. She gulped down, feeling all strange and uncomfortable inside.

Lilia noticed and wondered "Are you sure you didn't get hit by a car?" She asked.

Grace faced her "I-I'm.... I-I-I don't know" she replied, breathing heavily.

"You're feeling dizzy?" Lilia asked "Let's get you to back"

This time, she didn't protest and just followed orders.