Part 36

Monique's POV

A couple of hours later and I was making my way towards an abandoned shed, I had received a message from Serena earlier telling me to meet her here, that it was urgent. It had taken a lot of effort to sneak out of the clubhouse and lose the tail I had noticed after I left the clubhouse. I park Brock's truck outside the small shed and get out, seeing Serena's car I walk inside.

"Mon, what's wrong, you have me worried" Serena says as she spots me, walking towards me. I walk towards her confused.

"You called me here" I say confused and she stops and looks at me just as confused.

"No, you called me here" Serena repeats, and our eyes widen. It was a trap.

"Well, well, well, isn't it the two daughters who do not know how to keep their hands off their own members" I heard her voice, I turn around and saw Kiara walking towards us, a smirk on her face, once again wearing barely any clothing.

"What do you want Kiara?" I demand as I stayed beside Serena.

"You took Brad from me and then she took Brock from me. I just want what's mine" She spits at the both of us.

"They were never yours" Serena says angrily.

"Maybe not, but they will be now. I made a deal" She adds and stops in front of us.

"With whom?" I ask her curiously.

"With me" I heard his voice, my body stiffened, feeling the fear in my body and I turn towards the voice, seeing Lewis walk into the shed with a Devil's club vest on, another member following him, and I hear Serena let out a small groan.

"What do you want Lewis?" I ask and step in front of Serena, glancing at her.

"Activate your distress" I whisper and hide her behind me so that the others do not notice what she is doing.

"I want what's mine" Lewis says, standing in front of me he grabs my wrist, taking off my watch he drops it to the ground and smashes it with his foot, I tried to keep the smirk off my face, destroying my watch only activated my distress alert. While no sound would come from it, I knew sound would come from Serena's.

"And I want what's mine" Kiara says, and I look at her.

"You are a club whore, that's all you will ever be" I spit at her, Kiara looks at Serena.

"Maddy managed to turn herself into an Old Lady" Kiara says, and I looked at her shocked, Maddy was a club whore.

"I would not call her a club whore. She showed up once with you lot and straight away Brick claimed her. And she only did what she needed to protect her family" Serena says defending her friend.

"Yes, I was surprised he claimed her after seeing her once" Kiara says and walks around us towards Lewis.

"Brick and Maddy were high school sweethearts. That was not the first time they met" Serena adds, smiling as she defended our friend. I turn to look at Lewis.

"Let Serena go, your business is with me. I will do whatever you ask, just let her go" I say trying to protect my friend.

"Maybe so, but seems Frank over here has the hots for that one, so she will come with us" Lewis answers and I look at Serena, her body stiffens, but she tried to hide her fear.

"Take her watch off, just in case" Lewis orders the other bald man. He takes Serena's watch off and smashes it with his foot. Frank walks towards Serena, seeing a syringe in his hand, Serena lets out a groan as he plunges it into her neck, administering the liquid, Serena's body goes lip as she falls unconscious, Frank grabs her and tosses her over his shoulder and walks towards the exit.

"Your turn" Lewis says, he pushes the syringe in my neck, biting my lip, I was not going to give him the satisfaction of hearing my pain. I feel the liquid in my system, everything starts to go blurry before the darkness takes over.