Prologue

Welcome to Mageía, a land of magic and wonder. There are four distinct kingdoms with their own element that they have control over. There is Water, Fire, Earth, and Storm. Those who don't have an element have their own special powers, but those magicians are fairly rare. Along with magicians there are elves, dwarves, vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves and giants, at least those are the only civilized species. But five hundred years ago, there were two more elements. Light and Shadow were the first elements and the most powerful. But the two went to war and destroyed each other, plunging the world into despair. Legend says that a descendant of Merlin, the first wizard, will come along and bring light back into the world. The descendant will have power over all four elements and the light element. As the chosen one unlocks their full light power, it will awaken Eclipso, Lord of shadows, who was cursed at the end of the shadow war to sleep eternally, and to never awaken until the chosen one unlocks his true power. But it's been so long since the shadow war, people began to lose hope that the chosen one would ever come to reunite the world. Eclipso may be gone, but he still has followers. But until the chosen one arrives, there is a new threat brewing. There is a legend of another realm parallel to our own, one full of people who have no magic at all, and some believe that these humans are planning war against Mageía. It is only a matter of time until war breaks out. I'm James Wilson, and this is the story of how my friends and I saved Mageia.