Arrival Pt. 2

"Marie! Marie! Marie, wake up!"

A voice called out to the girl. "Wah...Pearl?" Marie opened her eyes to see a...not Pearl. Who even was this? "Yes, it's me! I was thinking that was you! You look weird!" Pearl said. "I look weird? Look at yourself!" They both inspected themselves in the crystal floor and let out simultaneous shrieks.

"...Do you hear that?" Pearl said, swiftly turning her head in different directions. Marie alerted herself and began looking around, eyes stopping when they locked with a lynel charging at them.

Marie and Pearl got up and began backing away from the creature.

That's when Marie slipped and was sent pummeling into the waters below. Pearl gasped and followed her down, shuddering as she felt the cool water collide with her skin.

"M-Marie..." Pearl said, looking around for her...friend?

"I'm here...let's swim over to that rock!" Marie shouted, heading for a rock that had a ladder sticking out of it. Pearl followed suit and they were soon climbing up the ladder into a small kingdom. It was all blue stone and incredibly and intricately made.

"Where are we...?" Pearl gasped.

"Travelers?"

The two turned to see a young girl who looked similar to the two of them. She was red with bright orange eyes and a kind 
smile.

"I...I guess we kinda are travelers..." Pearl hummed. "How did you get all the way up here?" The girl asked kindly. "Oh, uh..." Marie started to think of a response but the girl interjected, "It doesn't really matter. Come with me. You two look tired and I'm sure you're hungry..." "U-uh, yes! We are!" Marie smiled, "I'm Marie and this is Pearl." "How quaint, I'm Mipha, Princess of the Zora..." the girl replied kindly.

The three walked over to a staircase that looked like it was made out of fine blue marble. "Wow..." Marie gasped, looking over the staircase to see a beautiful kingdom. It seemed to all be made out of the same blue marble and at the head of the kingdom was a giant fish statue on top of a room.

"So...we're Zora?" Pearl asked, inspecting herself as they walked down the stairs. "What an odd question!" Mipha giggled, "Of course you are." "I wonder how everyone else is doing..." Marie hummed. "Same. I wonder where 'Rina was sent..." Pearl thought out loud.

~~~~~~

"Mm...nggg..."

Marina slowly opened her eyes to look around her.

"Who is that?"

"What's she doing here?"

"Okay, Everyone, step aside. Give her some breathing room!"

Marina looked around at the people surrounding her. They all seemed to be similar in dressing and one was standing in front of her. The girl was probably in her early 20s, with big brown eyes and long, white hair. She wore a large hat on her head and on her face was a strange-looking eye. "Hmm," she hummed, "I don't think I've seen you around here. What's your name?" "M-Marina..." Marina said, dusting herself off as she stood up. "I'm Impa," the girl extended her hand to help. Marina inspected herself. She didn't look too much different from her form in Inkopolis, but she felt that in place of her tentacles was hair. She could feel pointed ears.

"Where am I?" Marina whispered. Impa raised an eyebrow, "Seriously, you don't know?" Marina shook her head. "This is Kakariko Village..." Impa chirped. Marina hummed in response as she followed Impa to the largest house in the village.

"I'm assuming you don't have a home yet..." Impa sighed. "No...good assumption," Marina replied. "I suppose you can stay here with me until you can get yourself a place..." Impa smiled, walking up steps into a top room. Marina took this opportunity to look around. It was small and quaint with a small bed on the right and a desk with a pillow chair in front of it.

It looked very cozy. "You can have the bed," Impa smiled, "I don't mind sleeping on the floor!"

"Thank you..." Marina sighed in reply.

~~~~~~

Callie grunted, shifting her weight so that she could see around her without sitting up.

She didn't seem to be in any immediate danger and so she stood up to look around.

She first inspected herself. Similar to her inkling form but her tentacles were replaced with hair.

Her ears were still pointy.

A strange form for sure.

She began walking around her surroundings. It seemed to be a kingdom of some sort. Houses were spread everywhere and there was a large castle in the center. A ways up from her was a fountain with a regal looking girl in front of it along with a boy. The girl had long blonde hair with green eyes. The boy had blond hair and big blue eyes. His face was rather stoic as the girl talked to the various people that came up to her. On the occasion that someone would talk to him, he would just shake his head instead of vocally responding.

Callie decided to go up to them. She needed help and they looked helpful.

"Um...hi?" Callie asked, tapping the girl lightly on the shoulder. The boy jolted and pulled out a sword. "Link, calm down. I'm fine it was only a tap..." the girl said soothingly. The boy put his sword on his back and the girl looked at Callie. "Who are you...?" She asked. "My name is Callie." "I am Princess Zelda and this is my knight, Link," the girl replied. Zelda smiled, "I knew something was different about you the moment you walked up to me." "How so?" Callie asked. "My little guardian," she motioned to a little egg shaped mechanism with three mechanical legs arched out to hold itself up, "Terrako." The little one beeped at Callie and shuffled behind Zelda. "Shy, hm?" Callie chuckled, "But yes, I am different, you could say. I...traveled here from another world..." "Mm..." Zelda hummed, "Come with me. We can help you."

~~~~~~

Big Man whimpered, opening his eyes to see fiery rocks all around him. It was hot, but the heat strangely didn't bother him at all. What did bother him, was the uncomfortable sensation of the rocks under his skin.

He looked down at himself. Change. He was large, buff. He could tell just by looking at himself that he was different than before but he also felt stronger.

He hoisted himself up and walked around the rocks. He seemed to be at the base of a volcano and honestly had no desire to stay there. He could see more like him up ahead and practically sprinted to them.

They were all talking when Big Man approached them. One of them looked at him with a kind smile, "Hey, Brother! You must be new around here! The tiny princess told me to be expecting people from another world. That you?" Big Man nodded in confusion. "Great! I'm Daruk. What's your name, Friend?!" "I go by Big Man..." the former manta ray replied. "Come on, then! Let's get back to Goron City. We don't wanna be out during a blood moon..."

~~~~~~

So I figured Big Man wouldn't speak Manta Ray anymore considering he's no longer a manta ray, so they just kinda adapt to the language of the people they were sent to. So Frye will also be fluent in Gerudo!