Chapter Forty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Kira Lightwood-Bane. I'm the daughter of Magnus and Stella. I'm 15 and I'm a hybrid of warlock and werewolf." She introduced.

"How is that possible? Warlocks can't have kids?" Magnus asked

"Mom came up with a spell. I don't know the specifics, just that I was impossible." She explained.

"Hi, I'm Aurora Lightwood-Bane. I'm 12 years old and I'm a werewolf." She introduced.

" She introduced

"Wow. We sure do have a lot of kids." Magnus said.

"Don't we know it, papa. This isn't even all of us." Max said.

"Who else?" Alexander asked.

"There's Jason, who's 11, and a fairie. And Isabella, who's 7 and she's a warlock." Raphael told us.

" Raphael told us

"Wow

"Wow." I said shocked.

"Why did you do this? Bring us all here?" Alexander asked.

"We wanted y'all to see what your future brings. Sadly, you will all forget this, but there will be a sense that everything will be okay in the end." Sophia said.

"That was incredibly stupid, but also really sweet of you to do. I'm assuming future us does not know this?" I asked them.

"No, they don't." Raphael LB said.

"Are we close? Even if I'm human?" Raphael asked.

"We are. You became what you always wanted and even have a family. Mom goes crazy when you come over. Her, papa, and dad spoil all their grandkids, even if papa and dad complain about being too young to be called grandpa." Kira explained.

"That sounds like them." I said. "I'm the fun parent, right?" I asked.

"No answer." Max said.

I pouted, but before we could respond, we felt another surge of power. I could see our adult selves and two younger kids.

"You are in so much trouble." Older me said.

"But mommmm...." Max complained.

"No sir and Raphael really...you are taking over the Institute soon and cannot be doing this." Alexander told him.

"Sorry dad. The others wanted to do this, and I didn't want to let go by themselves." He told him.

"Hi." I told myself.

"Sorry about this. The kids can get a little chaotic." She told me.

"It's fine. I wish this could stay like this, but I think it's time we get back to our own times." I told her.

She nodded her and prepared for the spell. My mates and I went up to the kids.

"Thank you." I told them.

They all nodded, smiling.

"We love you dad, papa, mama." They all told us, hugging us.

"We love you too, even if you're not in our lives yet." I told them.

Before we knew it, all I could see was my room. It felt off though. Like a lingering feeling of magic.

"Does something feel off to you?" I asked Magnus.

"I don't know. All I remember is the meeting and then nothing." He stated. "Oh, well. Let's go. We have a busy day, my star." He told me.

I nodded and we went on with our lives. It was chaotic for a couple of years, but as time went by I found of peace with my mates. We went on having kids and making the world a safer place for them.