Theatre

With Stella and Magnus:

As they walked out of a meeting with the other high warlocks, they were blinded by a bright light.

Alec, Jace, and Isabelle:

They were running on top of roofs, tracking the demon, before the same light appeared.

Clary and Simon:

They were outside a club, before flashing away.

Luke:

He was walking out of the police station, before he disappeared in a bright light.

Raphael:

He was listening to Camille rant about The Circle, before the light washed over him.

With Stella:

"Magnus!" I called out, still blinded by the light.

"I'm here." He told me.

After adjusting to the light, I could see we were in some kind of theatre.

"Where are we? Who are you people?" A red head asked.

After that all these people, started shouting at each other.

"Everyone, Quiet!" I yelled. "Now, we will all go around and introduce each other." I told them.

"I'll go first. Hello, I am Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn and this is my lovely girlfriend, Stella. She is the High Warlock of New York." Magnus introduced us.

"Hello." I greeted

"I guess I'm next. I'm Alec Lightwood." The pretty blue-eyed boy said.

He's hot.

"I'm Jace Wayland." The blonde introduced.

He seems cocky.

"Hello. I'm Isabelle Lightwood. The younger, hotter sibling." The only female with style said.

"Um, I'm Luke and this is Clary and Simon. Hey Magnus, Stella." Luke said.

"Hey, Luke." We said back.

"Guess, I'm last. I'm Raphael. Part of the New York vampire clan." My darling boy introduced.

I grabbed his hand and brought him towards Magnus and I.

"What the hell is happening?" Clary, the read-head asked.

Before any of us could reply, the same bright light appeared, and we saw a man.

"Who are you?" I asked. I could feel the power off him.

"I am merely but a piece of the puzzle. The fates have decided that they wish for you to learn about your future to come." The man told us. "Now, get comfortable, we shall start from your disappearances." he told us, before disappearing.

I sighed but sat down. There were three rows.

Magnus, Raphael, and I sat in the front.

Alec, Isabelle, and Jace in the middle.

Finally, Luke, clary, and Simon got the back.

As we settled the screen came on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to put in scenes not seen in the story and expand on certain scenes within the story. Please vote and comment if you have questions.