And we that all of us went to get ready..

I wore a knee length black flair gown..with tiny strap..my hair was in a ponytail..with white sneakers..

I applied a little makeup..

Just casual..nothing much..

_<>>_

I sneaked inside the limo..while ivy and Bella entered normally..acting like it was just the two of them going out..

"You want to leave lady selena alone at home?" The driver asked from the front of the car..

"Yeah..sadly" ivy replied..

"She got down with a bad cold..so she is fast asleep" Bella said..

"Alright..where to?" He asked...

"Humm..the outdoor restaurant..not to far from the mansion" ivy said..

"Ohh..the "Eat with Air"..Great choice" he said and started driving out of the compound...

"Eat with Air?!"I asked quietly..

Bella burst out laughing.."Yeah.what kind of name is that?" She asked between laughs..

"I know..I know..it's weird..but their food is amazing" she said..

_<>[_<

I have been thinking about Dean..

His confession..and the late night call.

I'm just so confused..

I should just go to him..and forget everything Adonis has put me through..

But..I don't know..

I haven't told Bella or ivy about the call..or about the chopping of fingers..

I just want to Bury that night..

_>><^

We eventually got to Eat with Air..and I must say..it's not that bad..the design is good..

It simple and beautiful..

I sneaked out if the car before the driver could come and open the door for us..

I already entered the restaurant..

Wow..

Ivy and Bella joined me..

"It's so peaceful" Bella said.

"I know right" ivy said..and with that we went to sit down at a table..

"How can I help you ladies?" The nice looking waitress asked..

"Humm..I think we will have Water for now..we will call when we need you" I said..

"Sure no problem" she said with a smile..and went to get us water..

She placed down the water.. and excused herself..

"So after lunch..what else?" Bellas asked..I took a sip of water..

"I think..we should see some..." i started but ivy cut me off..

"No huh..girls..we are going back home straight" she said..like a mother scolding her daughters..

Me and Bella started laughing..

"Okay..fine Mom" we said at the same time..causing more laughter and ivy joined..

After a little talking we decided to place our order..