CHAPTER 6

FREEN POV :)

In the morning I woke up hearing the sound of the alarm.When I got up, the sight I saw was really impressive.Becky is hugging me while sleeping. Her head is resting on my chest. Oh God, I can stay like this for the rest of my life. Becky, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? How good it would be if every morning was like this. Whether I say it or not, I know it's definitely a good morning.What do you say Beck ? Hmm. Okay okay , now stop dreaming sarocha . We have to get up now, so I slowly woke becky up.

" Becbec , wake up... We have to go to the academy. " i said.She didn't say anything but snuggle in to me more.God she is so warm.I want to keep her like this forever. please god help me. She is like a baby. Actually yeah , she is my baby.

" Becbec please get up baby " i said. I wondered what i said only after i said it.Beck immediately looked at me.

" What did you say ? " she asked. I'm blushing hard right now. Then i looked at other direction and said " Ahm it was nothing bec. Hehe . Okay now get up.we need to go to academy right ? " i akwardly chuckled.

After about 20 minutes, both me and Becky got ready and came to downstairs.Char prepared our breakfast. When we went downstairs, everyone else was having breakfast. Me and Becky went and sat at the dining table. Nam started her work early in the morning.

"So did you guys sleep well? If there are two of you here, it looks like you slept well." Nam said while looking at Becky and me.

"Oi nam, even if it started in the morning, stop it. Leave them it's too early to teasing." heng said.

" Okay guys , so let's go to the academy now." Engfa said.

" Umm you guys go. I have to do something . I'll see you later." Noey said.

"Okay then, Nam and I will come in my car. Freen didn't bring her car. She will come with Becky and Charlotte in Engfa's car." Heng said.

"Okay then let's go." Engfa said. About half an hour later we arrived at the academy. Engfa and Charlotte said they would be a little late to come. So only me and Becky left to go to our class.

" Becky are you ok ? Since last night you didn't talk to me properly.Why is there something wrong ? " i asked.

" What ? No freen , i m ok. It's just i don't know how to face you after what happen last night. " she said looking down.

" Why becky ? It's ok. I mean i'm ok with it. Don't think about it so much " i said. " and if you show it to me again, I will look at it again. because like i said THE SHOW IS AMAZING " i said to jokingly.

" Youuuuu sarocha. Don't talk to me again. Hmhp " she said while pouting.

" Awww becbec are you sulking with me huh ? " i said but she didn't say anything.She ran away. I also followed her, she went and bumped into Hedi's friends.

"Oh my god Beck are you okay? Did you get hurt " I asked as I got her up.

"Yes, freen, I'm fine," Becky said while rubbing her arm.

"Mina, are you okay?" Hedi's friends asked the person who fell down with Becky.

" No, I'm not fine. Are you crazy, Becky? What the hell are you doing ? Are you blind really ? " Mina said.

" I-im sorry mina.I didn't mean to bumped in to you. I'm really sorry " becky said while looking at mina.

" No becky no. Look at my clothes. You dumb bi**h " mina said angrily.She tried to hit Becky. I stopped her and went in front of Becky.

" What the hell mina. Becky apologizes to you. What else do you want?.Just f**k off. " I yelled at mina. She flinched.
Becky hug me from back ,she is really scared ,but still she trying to calm me down. Mina and other left after i yelled at them.

I turned around and hugged Becky. She's shaking. She is very scared. I hugged her tightly and told her to calm down. She calmed down in a few minutes. I let her go slowly.

"Beck, are you okay? Don't worry. I'm here. You're safe now. Calm down baby " I said, looking into her eyes.

"Freen, stay with me, don't leave me," her said, hugging me again. "Beck, baby, I'm with you. Don't be afraid, okay?" I said. We stayed like this for a while and went to our class. Becky was holding my hand tightly. We went to class and sat down. Our friends were in the class while we entered the class . They understood that there something going wrong so they came to us and asked for details.

"Hey , Freenbeck what happened ? Are you guys ok ? " Char asked us.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Hey guys.

Hope you like this story. Right ?

Ok so let's meet in next chapter guys...

Love uuuuuuuu ❤️