Pulling the light

    ...     About Tang Hao's reading of bad magazines:

    One     day, Jiang Qi had a whim and planned to go to Tang Hao's company to see him. When he arrived at the company, he found that the CEO's door was locked , he didn't feel that the man betrayed him, but simply felt strange.     The character of the lover's showy bag (Jiang Feng), would actually close the door?     Jiang Qi opened the door calmly, quietly without making a sound, and looked inside. Tang Hao was reading a magazine from somewhere, and he was smiling very obscenely and... lasciviously. (=_=)     At this moment, the original Echizen Nanjiro's expression of reading a magazine with a big breasted beauty in his arms appeared in his mind.     "Little mouse..."     The man was startled, and quickly put the magazine under the desk, pretending to be reading the information on the desk seriously, and said seriously, "Oh, little Qi, what's the matter?" Look,     this skilled His movements and expressions, if he hadn't seen that scene just now, he would have been deceived.     Jiang Qi squinted, and said expressionlessly: "Take out the things."     The man's face was bitter for a moment, and he took the things out from under the desk hesitantly: "Xiao Qi, I only have one request..." "     Say."     "Don't slap your face!" Tang Hao passed the things in his hand with a look of death.     Jiang Qi rolled his eyes, and after opening the so-called bad magazine, his body froze. Red quickly spread to the cheeks.     I quickly flipped through the next few pictures, which were even bigger and more explosive than the first one.     Jiang Qi directly threw the magazine on the man, and shouted angrily, "You pervert!!!"

    In the magazine, there are actually all his photos! Swimming, bathing, sleeping, and what's worse, his expression when he fucked! ! When did the other party secretly take pictures! ! !

    Tang Hao pointed his fingers weakly.

    Jiang Qi laughed angrily, he looked like he was bullying him!

    Jiang Qi stepped forward and grabbed the other party's tie, and under Tang Hao's suspicious and innocent eyes, he kissed the lips hard in front of him.

    After the kiss was over, Jiang Qi was a little out of breath, "I'm here, why are you still looking at the photos??! Are the photos more attractive than me?!" Tang Hao suddenly

    laughed, it turned out that Xiao Qi was angry about this.

    Looking at the pair of watery phoenix eyes staring at him, Tang Hao's stomach tightened, and he immediately turned against the guest and pushed Jiang Qi down on the desk. Tang Hao leaned down from his back and licked Jiang Qi's ears, "It's me!" You made a mistake, so let me make it up to you now."

    "..."

    Jiang Qi greeted him shamelessly.

    ...

    ...

    Regarding Tang Hao's detective attributes, Jiang Qi said that all this is Yusaku Kudo's fault! Fortunately, unlike Kudo Shinichi, when he smelled the case, it was like a male cat in heat seeing another male cat in heat, and ran very fast.

    Sometimes Jiang Qi was a little interested in watching his man analyze the case.

    Serious men are the most handsome, I really want to fall down ~ no no, I will talk about it when I get home (/ω\).

    ...

    Regarding Tang Hao's love at first sight attribute, Jiang Qi went shopping with his man, saw his man fell in love with animals (see Jin) and fine wine (Jing Ke) at first sight again, and silently led the other party's back collar away.

    Jiang Qi smirked: "If you buy some more messy things and come back, you don't want to sleep in my bed!" "

    ..." Tang Hao looked at him aggrieved.

    "..." Jiang Qi looked back indifferently.

    Tang Hao was completely defeated by ko.

    But the next day, Jiang Qi couldn't get out of bed.

    The author has something to say: Haha, this article is over~ Sahua o(≧v≦)o~~~

    The pit to be opened in the next article: comprehensive luck value, officially opened on October 1~~cough, Because the stupid author can't remember the plot of the TV series clearly, so I have to make up for it~

    No abuse~Benghuai Shuangwen~The stupid author is a real mother (●???●)

    The following is the introduction↓

    This is a lucky value of SS The story of an otaku living in the world of Xianxia, ​​waiting to die, and casually dragging Gong Jun through other worlds.

    It includes various fairy tale TV dramas, such as: Heavenly Immortal Match, Flying Immortals, Seven Fairies, Journey to the West, etc... The

    protagonist is calm and has no force value, only luck value. This super cheat, anyone who wants to hurt the protagonist will have accidents .

    Host and Shou

    CP: Jade Emperor (wrong, it’s the boss who is ruthless and unreasonable, and who has played soy sauce in every fairy tale drama~)

    →Detailed author’s column shows that

    your enthusiasm has blown up the double update (?>?< )☆ ←Actually, I think it’s the same to post early and late, so it’s better not to catch your appetite (●°u°●)??」

    ↓They are all acquaintances~~
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes