2

☆, The Prince of Tennis II

    In fact, if it weren’t for this accidental discovery, Echizen Nanjiro, the proud man of heaven, would never have noticed that the whole person is usually It is Jiang Qi who is a transparent person and a nerd. After all, not everyone is so bored that he will find trouble to influence lonely people, let alone him who is usually busy with the tennis club!

    When he saw the bold move that was completely different from his usual behavior, the skilled overcoming the wall, and the vigorous skill, it gave him an idea at that time.

    If the opponent comes to the tennis club, they have another ace.

    However, I didn't expect the other party to be a kitten with claws! Echizen Minamijiro touched his cheek and looked at the back of someone who had escaped, thinking amusedly.

    Afterwards, Nanjiro would follow Jiang Qi whenever he got the chance, pestering him to join the tennis club.

    "Student, join the tennis club!"

    No, Jiang Qi was blocked by Echizen Nanjiro when he came out of the bathroom, and invited him with a smile.

    Is this man brown sugar? ! !

    Jiang Qi almost couldn't help swearing, but thinking of his identity this time, he tried his best to suppress his anger, covered his face with bangs that reached to his eyes, and said at a loss: "But, but... I have already joined the school. It's all over..."

    The appearance of this little sheep made Echizen Nanjiro wonder if the ferocious appearance of this man that day was his illusion! But he can still feel the pain of being slapped on the face at that time still remains!

    So, this person is still pretending?

    Since you want to pretend, I will let you pretend! I don't know if you can't help it later! ! Echizen Nanjiro raised a sinister smile, and effortlessly pulled the docile little sheep in front of him closer to the toilet room, slammed the door shut, and pushed the little sheep against the door with one hand.

    Echizen Nanjiro: "Now you don't have anyone else, so stop pretending! If you pretend I'm...!"

    Jiang Qi raised his head at 45°C, and his hair fell along his cheeks in response to the violent movement just now, revealing his delicate and beautiful facial features. With tears in his eyes, he said pitifully: "...Are you going to hit me?"

    Echizen Nanjiro was stunned, he just felt that at this second, his heart was shot by an arrow by a kid!

    Then the next second he felt something wet and soft on his lips.

    Echizen Minamijiro froze when he looked at the bright eyes that were close at hand.

    Jiang Qi said weakly: "I'll kiss you, don't you hit me, okay?"

    Echizen Nanjiro: "..."

    Then he opened the door and ran away in a panic.

    Jiang Qi leaned against the door frame of the toilet, watched his back disappearing into the corner of the wall, stretched out his pink tongue, licked his lips, and said with a smile, "It tastes good.

    " ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

    Jiang Qi sat on the seat, propped his chin and thought. I haven't spoken to Echizen Minamijiro for several days, did I really get scared that day? Alas, he is still in a hurry! I forgot that the other party is a straight man, and I can't stand the stimulation of being with the same sex! But... his figure is quite predictable~ he must be easy to touch (ˉ﹃ˉ)