hold on! !

    Jiang Qi thought of something, pulled open his pants suddenly, reached into them, and touched the bottom...

    Damn, there are still two holes... Σ(?д?;)

    "I didn't expect that I wasn't here, dear You’re so hungry.” At this moment, the door was opened from the outside, and a handsome, tough and tall man walked in, surrounded by a rough aura.

    Jiang Qi took out his hand in a calm manner, and looked at the person vigilantly, but he didn't notice that someone was coming, did he really relax his vigilance? "Who are you?"

    "Tang Hao." The man finally chose the longest name in his memory, and said with an ambiguous smile, "You man."

    Jiang Qi almost couldn't react to such a domineering declaration, and the corner of his mouth twitched: " You are the perfect boyfriend rewarded by the system? Why is your name Tang Hao?"

    The man nodded, and he should say, "Because I am your man!"

    hehe. It doesn't take him to tell Jiang Qi that he can guess that the damn system probably transformed the personalities or souls of all the target characters he has captured into perfect boyfriends.

    Oh, why did he guess so quickly, you ask?

    Because...the smell of familiar dog legs coming to your face...Only those men will have it→_→

    The man has no idea that he has exposed his bastard character, and he still behaves evilly according to the male protagonist in the memory novel Feeling, "What? Why didn't you talk? Did you see that I was too excited, eh~"

    Jiang Qi sneered, raised his fist and beat the bastard in front of him skillfully.

    "Wait, wait, Xiao Qi, if you have something to say, talk it out, don't do it, be careful to hurt yourself... ouch!"

    After the beating, the rough-skinned and thick-skinned man hugged him tightly again.

    Jiang Qi pretended to struggle for a while, and let the other party hug him. After a series of fights, Jiang Qi felt uncomfortable and the little strangeness disappeared in an instant.

    It is still a familiar formula and a familiar taste. (=_=)

    "Why did you appear here?" Jiang Qi asked, you must know that the servants would not let people in without his consent.

    The man buried Jiang Qi's neck with an intoxicated (idiot) face, and said casually: "I sneaked in."

    Sure enough. Jiang Qi's eyes twitched. He raised his hand and pushed someone's head away, "Don't lick it!"

    A trace of pity flashed in the man's eyes, and he threw Jiang Qi down on the bedside with a shy face, "Xiao Qi, I miss you so much, don't you think so?" Me~"

    Jiang Qi's eyes were blurred for a moment, the man thought secretly that there was something wrong with him, and he buried his head in teasing him even harder, for a moment, Jiang Qi compromised and gritted his teeth, turned over and overwhelmed Tang Hao, the man didn't struggle or resist.

    Because he knows...

    "Xiaoqi, it's the first time I play riding, will it be too intense o(≧v≦)o"

    ↑If you didn't have a rippling smile on your face, I would think what you said was true .

    "Shut up!" Jiang Qi's eyes were slightly red, he raised his hips and sat down aiming at the target.