Jun Weixi threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-10 08:34:57 (Jun Jun, you are naughty again, it is obviously not until nine o'clock~)?

    Mo Rilan threw a landmine throwing time :2016-09-10 09:02:38 (Lan Lan? It seems that the sofa is playing hide-and-seek with Dodo~)?

    Haoyue threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-10 09:16: 53 (Little mouse, look at you in the article!)?

    The meat bun rolled and threw a grenade and a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-10 09:49:37 (Dirty! You just crashed a car again! Don’t want to be a bun , not a good steamed bun!)?

    Jun Weixi threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-10 09:50:49 (Hey, Junjun, did I see you just now?)? plkmn threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09 -10 10:43:25 (Pfft, do you think pq is very vivid 2333)?

    Fengzi     Linhuo threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-10 11:00:51 (Xianichiro, as a qualified attack! I think we need to go to the room alone to discuss.)? Throwing a landmine Time: 2016-09-10 11:19:16 (As a qualified lure, sit down! Move yourself!)?

    Changdian threw a landmine Time: 2016-09-10 14 :15:21 (please see the upstairs~ for details)?

    Mo Wangchou threw a grenade. Throwing time: 2016-09-10 14:35:12 (Mochou, I haven’t seen you for a long time, so sad)?

    Ziyuan threw Throwing 1 landmine Time: 2016-09-10 14:50:17 (Xiao Zi hums, always cold, not acting cute and kissing me!)?

    Pseudo-chun Duoduo threw 1 mine Throwing time: 2016 -09-10 14:52:06 (Heavenly hot, Dodo quickly climb up, I can't see, you aim yourself. (つд?))?

    Dying Scar threw a grenade Throwing time: 2016-09-10 17:57:43 (Dick, you come back hot, miss you (*/?\*), wait, there seems to be something wrong!?) ?

    Zhiwuxie threw 2 landmines Throwing time: 2016-09-11 00:19:59 (Innocence (?°3°?), I don’t know if the little angel is so pure, come on, let me say a word , what did you think of: lick)?

    ☆, Douluo Continent Wu

    Tang Hao and Jiang Qi are walking on the road, and the people on both sides gradually increase. Almost everyone has unhealthy paleness on their faces, and most of them are skinny .

    ???? Needless to say, these are the people who dare not enter the killing fields of hell, and those who survived by contributing two cups of Bloody Mary every month entered the city. The target is the inner city.

    Jiang Qi turned his head in disgust, "Fortunately, he didn't drink a Bloody Mary at that time, these people's blood is too dirty."

    Tang Hao looked at him dotingly.

    Jiang Qi turned his head and said to him: "Stay away from me, and come closer to me after you digest the dirty things in your stomach! ( ̄^ ̄)" Tang Hao: "..." Looking at his back,

    Er Kang Shou.

    After entering the city, if the outer city is a dead, indifferent world. The inner city, then, is the luxurious, crazy world. Lights of various colors can be seen everywhere. There are many more people in the inner city than in the outer city, which is completely different from the quietness of the outer city.

    In the inner city, it was extremely chaotic. There are excited laughter, painful cries, and many creepy sounds everywhere.

    Jiang Qi turned his head and looked around. On the wall on the right side, many extremely tall and strong men were pulling a plump woman's hair, grabbing the woman's full breasts, and venting in front of the public. . There was a group of people around, but they were all cheering for them to watch the fun.