Passing by the place where ice cream was sold in the small shop, he stopped and his eyes were glued to it.

    I really want to eat...(o﹃o?)

    But I have no money...

    and I can't scare others...

    Fujitaka Kinomoto, who came over, pursed his mouth that wanted to smile, coughed dryly, and was about to speak, but Jiang Qi had already looked away in seconds , keep going.

    Kinomoto Fujitaka frowned, it seemed that Xiaoqi was really angry this time, even ice cream couldn't make him talk to him.

    Jiang Qi walked out of the amusement park in a huff. Suddenly, his eyes froze, and he looked at the mother and child across the road in a daze.

    The body subconsciously moved forward, wanting to pass, but his arm was suddenly pulled, and the anxious and worried face of Takashi Kinomoto came into view: "Are you crazy! Didn't you see the car?!" Jiang Qi looked at the pair from the corner of his eyes

    . The mother and son were about to disappear around the corner, and in a panic, they broke free from the shackles of the man and followed, relying on them not being able to see themselves, boldly followed behind the mother and son.

    Kinomoto Fujitaka stared blankly at his empty palm, feeling uneasy, he raised his footsteps and followed.

    Passers-by stared blankly at the handsome man talking into the air, then made a series of weird movements, turned and left.

    Did they encounter a neuropathy?

    Kinomoto Fujitaka frowned and looked at the few people in front, why would Xiao Qi follow a stranger? etc!

    Kinomoto Fujitaka's eyes widened, and he thought inconceivably, Xiao Qi said that he lost his memory, so the mother and son could be his wife and son before his death, right?

    That's why Xiaoqi followed them subconsciously.

    The more he thought about it, the more likely Kinomoto Fujitaka felt sore and swollen. When he thought of Xiao Qi having sex with other women and having a son, he felt very uncomfortable.

    The heartless man who only confessed to him a second ago!

    etc! Heartbroken? ! Ha ha! Why would he think this way... He obviously just treats Xiao Qi as a younger brother, doesn't he...

    If he were a younger brother, would he kiss him like that? If it was the younger brother, would he have desires for him? If it was the younger brother, why would he feel uncomfortable when he learned that he might be married and have a son? Kinomoto Fujitaka shook his head irritably.

    He had to admit that he seemed to really like each other.

    Ahhh! ! Why did you only discover your own heart now? !

    Jiang Qi didn't know what was going on in Kinomoto Takashi's heart, he just saw that the mother and son were familiar. He followed the mother and son to the hospital, looked at the building in front of him, and his heart suddenly beat violently.

    He followed the mother and son through the winding road, watched as the mother opened the door of a ward and walked in.

    Jiang Qi pushed open the door tremblingly, and Kinomoto Fujitaka, who had been following behind him, suddenly appeared and grabbed the hand.

    "Longlong...?"

    Kinomoto Fujitaka didn't know why he came out, lowered his eyes and thought he heard what the nurses said in the hall.