So, in the end who was taken advantage of ah. Duan Yanqing thought with a smile.

    The same was done in the carriage, with a thick layer of quilts. It is spring now, winter has just passed, and the air is still cool.

    Because he didn't want outsiders to disturb them, Jiang Qi acted as the coachman. Duan Yanqing sat in the carriage with his head propped up, looking at the young man's back and waist.

    In other words, Xiaoqi's recovery power is so fast, is it because of eating Yulian? He also wanted to see Xiao Qi relying on him for a while longer.

    Tsk, what a pity.

    "Master, where are we going?"

    "Let's go to the south of the Yangtze River, where the scenery is good."

    "En!"

    ...

    Not to mention the two people who are about to leave Dali, Duan Zhengchun, who has been tortured, is now lying weakly on the bed, looking tenderly at the beauty beside the bed , "Ya'er, thank you

    for your hard work." "Unfortunately, I am very happy to do these things for Duan Lang.

    " It's just a shit stick, it will definitely disturb the palace.

    Of course, Duan Zhengchun didn't know that his beauty was hypnotized by others. When he woke up, he had been secretly brought back to the mansion by Brother Wang, and the guards who saw him were also executed, except for Zhao Ya, it stands to reason that Duan Zhengchun should blame Zhao Ya who caused him to be insulted However, when he saw Zhao Ya and cried, she said that she fainted from the beginning to the end, and she always thought that the prince was robbed.

    When Duan Zhengchun saw the beauty crying, his heart softened, he said a few words of comfort, and spared her.

    Duan Zhengming had no choice but to let his younger brother go, and the people who fell in love with Duan Zhengchun couldn't be found. Duan Zhengchun was blindfolded at the time, Zhao Ya also passed out, and he couldn't look for the "murderer" with great fanfare. , so it is undoubtedly a needle in a haystack.

    Duan Zhengming looked at his younger brother Duan Zhengchun's standard Chinese character face, and the corner of his mouth twitched. He couldn't think of anything other than conspiracy.

    As soon as Duan Zhengchun woke up, he was furious. Apart from being gentle with beautiful women, when other people came to serve him, they would definitely bear the anger.

    Therefore, Zhao Ya, who was cannon fodder in the original book, took advantage of the opportunity, and was gentle and considerate, taking care of Duan Zhengchun's daily life meticulously.

    At this time, Duan Zhengchun, who was originally extremely fragile in his heart, faced the gentle Zhao Ya, and slowly fell into it. At least in his opinion, Zhao Ya was the one who shared weal and woe with him, so in his heart, Zhao Ya's status was already higher than that of Zhao Ya. His other women are ahead.

    After Duan Zhengchun recovered from his injuries, Zhao Ya had already successfully invaded the palace.

    Duan Zhengchun's wife is not Dao Baifeng, but Chen Xi, the daughter of a minister in Dali, which is also a political marriage.

    Chen Xi didn't have Dao Baifeng's skills and status, so naturally she couldn't compete with Zhao Ya, who was scheming and online. Within a year, she was suppressed by Zhao Ya and had to stand behind her. The backyard was in chaos, but she was still dissatisfied. The task entrusted to her by the Lord to add chaos to the palace had not yet been completed, so she sent a message without a trace, letting Duan Zhengchun's old lover Ruan Xingzhu, Qin Hongmian, Gan Baobao , Li Qingluo waited for these women to come over.