With the addition of one more person, the efficiency is much better than that of one person. It only took about half an hour to complete the rest of the wheelchair.

    Of course, there is also a reason why there is not much left.

    Duan Yanqing was sitting in the wheelchair, fondling the armrest, "It's much more convenient to have this."

    Jiang Qi volunteered to tell the other party the mechanism hidden in the wheelchair. After speaking, his eyes lit up, and the tail behind his buttocks wagged Shaking, with a look of begging to be petted and praised.

    Duan Yanqing got an arrow in his heart.

    He clutched his chest, stepped forward and carried an unconscious little goblin on his shoulders, and went back to the room.

    He must have not worked hard enough last night! !

    Jiang Qi, who was tossed and turned again and again, finally couldn't get out of bed this time, Jiang Qi lay on the edge of the bed with tears in his eyes: "Master, I'm sorry, I wanted to leave today, I made you a burden." Duan Yanqing touched his nose

    guiltily , said: "It's okay. I have a solution."

    So, the wheelchair that was just made was useful, but instead of Duan Yanqing sitting on it, Jiang Qi sat on it. For the sake of his body, Duan Yanqing sat on the wheelchair seat. A thick layer of fur was laid on it, and a small quilt was covered on the opponent's legs.

    "But, master, this is for you!"

    Duan Yanqing, who was already dressed up as Jiang Qi, held the other party's mask, and helplessly did not correct Xiao Qi's address to him.

    Waiting on the bed, he must make enough noise!

    "It's a special situation, and I don't want us to be found by the enemy if we are unprepared, right?" Duan Yanqing put on a mask and said.

    Jiang Qi compromised.

    He shrank into the chair obediently, straightened his hat, and felt relieved after making sure that the gauze covered his face.

    Duan Yanqing was in a great mood and pushed behind, finally he could leave this wretched place! He has long been displeased by those who peep at Xiaoqi, if he doesn't want to attract attention, he doesn't want to bear it at all!

    The two thanked the old doctor who took them in, and said they would leave immediately.

    The old doctor expressed tears in his eyes, you are finally willing to leave!

    Before the two left, the old doctor looked at the wheelchair with strange envy, wondering how it was made, it was so convenient.

    After leaving the clinic, the two of them relaxed, stopped and walked and walked for a while, until Jiang Qi felt that the discomfort in his back was not as bad as before, and he got up from the wheelchair and let Duan Yanqing sit in it.

    Hey, the cushion is so soft and I can't bear it. QAQ

    Duan Yanqing was made to laugh out loud by his longing eyes, and persuaded: "Xiao Qi, my leg is fine again, you can come up and sit."

    Jiang Qi shook his head and said, "How can a subordinate sit while the master stands? " The reason? And the master's legs can't walk much."

    Duan Yanqing fiercely kissed that small mouth, and didn't let him go until he was out of breath.

    "Forget it, let's go buy a carriage."

    "Okay!" Jiang Qi, who was dazed by the kiss, blushed and agreed with a smirk.