Duan Yanqing raised his eyes to look at the opposite bed, the neat quilt was folded on the bed, and the person who guarded him last night was nowhere to be found.

    "Ah..."

    Duan Yanqing struggled his body, opened his mouth and said a few hoarse words, comforting himself in his heart that he might go out for a while because of business, and he will be back soon! Will not abandon their own!

    Thinking of this, Duan Yanqing seemed to be comforted in his heart, his body stopped twisting, and his eyes were fixed on the closed door.

    "Crackling——"

    Duan Yanqing's eyes lit up, then dimmed again when he saw the person coming, and looked at the doctor walking over with a blank expression.

    The doctor's back felt cold when he saw him, his whole body trembled, and he snorted angrily, "I'll change your medicine!"

    Duan Yanqing ignored him, and turned his eyes to look at the door, but there was no one there.

    The doctor said angrily: "Okay, don't look at it, he's gone!"

    "Ah... ah..." Duan Yanqing chewed his teeth with cracked canthus, his eyes were red, he struggled violently, and the bandaged wound also opened. Stains of blood appeared, and there was only one thought left in my mind: He doesn't want me anymore! He also felt that he was a waste, he left himself and left! !

    The doctor was frightened by him. He didn't expect the other party's reaction to be so big. He just wanted to verbally retaliate against the other party for scaring him just now. When he thought of the beautiful man threatening him, he wanted to slap himself twice. Quickly said: "Don't get excited, don't get excited, it's not like he won't come back!"

    Duan Yanqing was startled, raised his face covered in cloth, and looked at the nervous doctor with his dark eyes. In the eyes of the other party, he didn't see anything. The trace of lying gradually stopped struggling, allowing the doctor to change his medicine again.

    The doctor heaved a sigh of relief, and said helplessly: "You say you..."

    Duan Yanqing rolled his eyes, he just thought so, was so excited when he heard the news that the other party had left, and now he calmed down, he remembered him While sleeping, I vaguely heard the third party say that he will be fine.

    Could it be that idiot did something stupid? !

    Jiang Qi, who was mistaken for doing something stupid, wandered around the snow mountain at this time, and got a few thousand-year-old ginseng on the snow mountain. Although he didn't know why the rare treasure in the martial arts world liked to stay on the snow mountain so much. ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭Do

    you think everyone is not afraid of the cold like you? !

    Jiang Qi put the thousand-year-old ginseng into his backpack with a smile, even the wounds on his body could not hinder his good mood. I took the Binghuo Yulian out of the backpack and put it in a separate box, and then I went down the mountain and rode a horse back in a hurry.

    The author has something to say: Aquarius, my column is only one short of 200, do you really not consider rounding up a round number? (/ω\)

    In addition, Aquarius said that it wants to add 100 favorites a day, and some little angels want to cancel their favorites and add them to their favorites 100 times, it's so frenzied_(:з」∠)_Look at my tears! That's my drool!

    Thank you for the landmines of the following local tyrants (づ ̄?3 ̄)づ

    Guisu threw 3 landmines Throwing time: 2016-08-14 05:51:45 (Guisu, I will miss you, you have to come back soon, okay (╯3╰)