Jiang Qi secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he had figured it out. He really didn't want to use abnormal means unless it was absolutely necessary. →_→

    Duan Yanqing knew that if he didn’t close his eyes to sleep, the third party would not be able to rest at ease, so he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep helplessly, but he didn’t know if it was really too tired or something, gradually, he relaxed his nerves , fell asleep.

    Jiang Qi stared at the moment when he closed his eyes for a while, to confirm that the other party was really asleep, and then he was relieved. He closed his eyes and rested for a while, but his spirit was still tense, as long as the other party made a little noise, he would be able to immediately wake up.

    It was high in the sun, and Jiang Qi woke up on time after sleeping for four hours. He glanced at Duan Yanqing who was still asleep, walked out lightly, and went to the doctor's room alone to wake him up.

    The doctor opened his eyes bewilderedly, and when he saw someone coming, he was startled immediately, and quickly pulled the quilt to cover his chest, looking frightened, but said in a turbulent tone: "What are you doing in my room, I don't know From you!"

    Jiang Qi looked at the wrinkled face of the other party, feeling cold in his heart, but his face was unmoved, and he said coldly: "I have something to go out for a few days, and I will ask you to take care of me these few days, master. "Speaking at the same time, he put all the banknotes on the table.

    The doctor fixed his eyes on the bank notes on the table, smiled so hard that he couldn't see his teeth, and said, "Don't worry, I will take good care of it, hehe."

    Jiang Qi relaxed his face, clenched the sword in his hand, and said coldly: "If something happens to my master when I come back, you and your family's lives..."

    The doctor was startled, and he didn't dare to think carefully. He didn't dare, and couldn't risk his family! Originally, he thought that the other party had abandoned that useless person, but he didn't expect that the other party would come back, "No, no, I will definitely take care of you...Master!" "That's

    good."

    Jiang Qi opened the door and left, The doctor wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. This is what is wrong with Jianghu people. They beat and kill at every turn.

    Jiang Qi went back to Duan Yanqing's place again, and he stood beside the man lying on the bed, with a firm expression: "Master, you will be fine!"

    Duan Yanqing heard someone say that while he was in a daze, He subconsciously wanted to open his eyes, but he couldn't resist the trouble of drowsiness and fell into a drowsy sleep.

    Jiang Qi left the clinic and looked for a target on the street. When he saw a greasy-faced, pink-faced, blue-eyed, over-indulgent son, his eyes lit up, and he walked over calmly and followed the other's purse. All his banknotes have been given to the doctor, and he will have to rely on money for food in the next three days, won't he?

    Then he bought a good horse for a complete set of plays. Although the Ice and Fire Jade Lotus is in his hands, if someone wants to investigate, if someone finds out that he got the lotus without going to the snow mountain, it would be bad to make Duan Yanqing suspicious. up.

    He rode straight towards the snow-capped mountains.

    ...

    Duan Yanqing opened his eyes and turned his head to look out the window.

    The sun was hanging in the blue sky, he raised his right hand, and there was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth.

    It's a new day.