❈ 2 , keycards?

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐀

I woke up early in the morning, stretching out to slap my phone alarm off. I shivered at the cold air in my bedroom after sliding away from my covers. Today wasn't really a learning day, today was assembly day.

I strolled over to my closet and threw my school uniform onto my bed. The outfit consisted of a charming white and teal plaid skirt, complemented by a tie that shared the exact pattern. Accompanying the skirt was a stylish forest green blazer, embroidered with the school's distinguished gold logo, and a collared white undershirt put it all together.

The uniform was semi-cute. I don't know why they didn't choose the colour blue like the rest of the schools. I guess they choose green to be original.

I took the rest of my time to fix myself up. I took a shower and did my skincare routine. After I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my braids, redoing my edges and putting my braids in a high ponytail.

I walked out of my bathroom and put on my uniform. I looked at a couple of options I had for shoes. All of them either being black or white. I put on my short black Mary Janes and walked downstairs. The closer I got to the kitchen the stronger the smell of breakfast being cooked got.

Summer was already downstairs chatting with my mother at the bar in the kitchen. She was such a morning person, I was the total opposite.

I was still drowning in tiredness while Summer was laughing and having a conversation. My mother looked up from Summer to acknowledge me. "Morning Kaia!" She beamed. Her soul was so sweet.

"Morning ma.." I sat down on a bar stool next to Summer. Laying my head down on the tabletop. "Wake up Kaia." Summer jabbed me in the stomach, causing me to jump up. "Ouch.." She laughed.

"I'll have the driver drive you two to a cafe so you can get those iced coffees you two can't go without." My mother said to me, walking around the kitchen and making our plates.

"Thanks Ma." I let out a little bit of a smile as she slid two plates across the bar. French toast for me and pancakes for Summer.

I cut into my french toast, and soon my father walked out from his office. "Morning, morning girls." He smiled at all of us. He walked over to my mom, kissing her quickly, then giving Summer and I both a quick peck on the cheek.

Living in a house full of morning people is tiring. They're all so energetic. It's 6:45.

"I've gotta go to a meeting, enjoy your first day. Okay girls?" He smiled and Summer gave a large beam in return. I gave a small smile, waving at my dad as he left the house.

"The driver is waiting for you girls whenever you finish breakfast. Don't be late." My mother warned us before leaving the kitchen to go upstairs.

After Summer and I finished breakfast we walked outside to get in the Rolls Royce. School wasn't that far from here. It was only a 15 minute drive.

The school was large and beautiful. There were multiple areas dedicated to sports. The sport that had the most funding was basketball, after all our school has the best basketball team in the nation.

"Do you still want to go to the cafe Miss. Davis?" The driver asks from the front seat of the car. "Yes please, thank you."

"I don't know why but I'm nervous." Summer said. "I'm just excited to see the girls and get on with the school year." Summer smiled and took out her phone. "I'm gonna text the group chat, we haven't talked since last week.

GIRLS WHO CANT DRIVE :(

summer 💗🫶🏽: heyy girlies!!!! missed u guys