Fortunately, they were lucky. There was a small river in front of them. Jiang Feng gave the coachman some silver and told him to keep an eye on the carriage. He and Jiang Qi went to the river to have a rest.

    The honest coachman had no doubts.

    The two arrived at the river, there was no one around, they cleaned up each other's body with red faces, Jiang Feng couldn't bear it during this time, he pushed Jiang Qi down to the bank and wiped it dry again.

    Jiang Qi didn't look good towards him, if the coachman hadn't noticed the clue, he would have beaten him up long ago.

    Jiang Feng was also bold enough to be sure of him.

    "Xiao Qi, we are together now, right?" Jiang Feng asked nervously.

    Jiang Qi sneered: "I went to bed with you once? How shameless you are."

    Jiang Feng was startled, and then immediately felt relieved. It was the first time for Xiao Qi that he would never make a mistake, and he was almost used to it. Xiao Qi's duplicity changed, and he said with a smile, "Is it just a small accident, don't you know?"

    Jiang Qi blushed, spat at him for being shameless, turned and left with a displeased face.

    Jiang Feng chuckled, "Xiao Qi, don't walk so fast, your bottom still hurts." He rolled his eyes around, and said with nostalgia, "Why don't I hug you." Except when they met for the first time, they I never got a chance to hug it again.

    "It doesn't hurt at all!!" Jiang Qi kicked him angrily, and then walked faster.

    Suddenly, Jiang Qi paused.

    Jiang Feng asked: "What's wrong? Can't you walk anymore?"

    Jiang Qi glared at him, then easily jumped onto the tree with his back collar, covered his mouth, and whispered: "Someone is here, don't Talk."

    Jiang Feng quickly nodded obediently.

    After a while, there were messy footsteps in the woods in the distance, and a group of men in black with face scarves appeared under the tree.

    Jiang Qi lowered his head and looked at them speechlessly. He was wearing black clothes in broad daylight, whether he was sick or not. (;1_1)

    One of the men in black said to the leader: "Brother, did those two people predict that we were going to catch them and went the other way?" The

    leading man in black nodded and thought : "It's not unreasonable. We have been lying in wait for so long. We only saw the carriage and the driver, but not the two boys at all." After finishing speaking, he said with some annoyance: "I knew I wouldn't have killed the

    driver so quickly ." "

    Who told the coachman not to tell the truth, but also said that the two of them went to wash up by the river, who would take so long to wash up! Do you think we are fools!" Another man in black seemed to see through everything. , "But we knew that there was no one around after searching for so long, so we took the things in the carriage."

    Immediately afterwards, the man in black next to him scratched his head and said, "Huh? Still want to take something? But I have already The carriage is ruined."

    "..."

    Jiang Qi who was forced to wash for so long: "..."

    Jiang Feng who didn't know what to say: "...Pfft."

    "Who!!"

    Jiang Qi glared at him, Jiang Feng also knew that he had done something wrong, so he lowered his head knowing his mistake.