Xiaoqi doesn't understand anything, and he doesn't know who taught him this. Huh? It seemed that he himself was teaching the boy to speak and write.

    #原它everything is his fault?#

    Thinking of this, Zhang Cuishan is in a bad mood!

    Jiang Qi had a good night's sleep, opened his eyes, looked at his empty side in puzzlement, turned his head to look at the other side of the bed, and found Zhang Cuishan who was about a few meters away from him.

    He pursed his lips in annoyance. When he first thought of getting a bed, he made a big bed that five or six big men could easily stretch out. If he had known that men would avoid him and stay away from him, he would have made a smaller bed. .

    But...

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth, and slowly crawled to Zhang Cuishan's side. Seeing the man pretending to be asleep when he was clearly awake, he slipped into his arms with a smile, using his hands and feet like octopus Hug him like a fish.

    Zhang Cuishan was so nervous that he didn't dare to move, the young man's knee pushed his crotch from time to time, and the little brother stood up slowly to say hello.

    Zhang Cuishan's lower abdomen tightened, sweat broke out on his forehead, if he didn't know that Xiao Qi didn't know these things at all, he would have thought that the other party did it on purpose.

    Jiang Qi was poked by the stick that was suddenly saluted, and he lifted the tiger skin quilt strangely, looked at the part three inches below the man's belly button in surprise, and occasionally exclaimed in his mouth, which made Zhang Cuishan die of embarrassment. What's more terrible is that the young man seems to have found something interesting, pressing and flicking it with his index finger from time to time.

    Zhang Cuishan immediately grabbed the young man's troublesome hand, opened his eyes and stood up, looking at the doubtful young man, his face flushed red, "That thing can't..."

    Jiang Qi's eyes lit up, and suddenly he remembered something and said, "I'm afraid of that thing." There are too!" As he spoke, he withdrew his hand and tore off the animal fur underneath, exposing the lower body without any cover to the unsuspecting man's eyes.

    Zhang Cuishan: "!"

    "You—" Zhang Cuishan stared at that place with astonished eyes, he didn't expect Xiao Qi to be a hermaphrodite! No wonder he was abandoned by his parents, and fortunately, Xiao Qi didn't know that his body was regarded as ominous by others.

    Can't be seen by others! Zhang Cuishan looked at Jiang Qi seriously: "Xiao Qi, remember, don't let other people see your body, do you know that?!"

    He didn't want Xiao Qi to be hurt... just treat it as a friend's concern.

    Although Jiang Qi didn't understand why, he still nodded with a straight face, "En!" It seemed that a major secret had been decided.

    He said: "The daughter-in-law is not someone else!"

    Zhang Cuishan felt helpless, but was also touched, and said: "Except for me."

    Wait!

    "I'm not your daughter-in-law—!"

    Jiang Qi immediately had an expression that I understand, daughter-in-law, don't be shy.

    (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴

    Zhang Cuishan's forehead protruded, he couldn't beat him, he couldn't scold him, and finally he could only give up and ask, "Xiaoqi, why do you think of me as your wife?" In order to make the young man understand, he deliberately slowed down his speech to let him understand.