No matter how much Huang Rong said, she choked back. No matter how stupid Guo Jing was, he could sense such obvious malice, but the other party was brought by Miss Long, so he couldn't say anything, so he just frowned and said to Xiao Longnu: Girl, look..."

    Xiao Longnv didn't think there was anything wrong with Yang Guo's words, and she was still thinking about Guo Jing's betrothing Guo Fu to Guo'er, so she said with a serious face: "Guo'er can't marry her! It's Guo'er's wife!"

    If she hadn't dared to say this before, but when she saw the other person she was getting along with Guo'er, she had the courage to speak out, and Guo'er also said that he wanted to marry him.

    Huang Rong was startled, although she guessed what was going on, she didn't expect the other party to say it in public, and immediately said: "You are master and apprentice, how can you fall in love?" Xiaolongnv said: "Why

    not I like Guo'er, Guo'er likes me, why can't we be together?" "

    ...you are master and apprentice."

    Yang Guo pulled Long'er to stand up, and said with a sneer, "I didn't expect Dongxie Huang Yaoshi's daughter to be a stickler. Your generation."

    Huang Rong stared at him closely, "You know my father? Who are you?!"

    Yang Guo ignored her, turned to Yang Guo and said, "I heard Miss Long said that you have been looking for your father?"

    Yang Guo pupil Shrinking, he asked urgently, "Do you know who my father is?"

    "Of course." Yang Guo looked at the nervous Huang Rong, and smiled, "Your father is Yang Kang, the adopted son of Wanyan Honglie of the royal family of the Jin Dynasty."

    Yang Guo has always wanted his father Now that he finally knew his whereabouts, he was so excited that he couldn't     control himself, "Then

    where is he now?"

Aunt Uncle Guo killed him."

    Yang Guo froze, looked at Huang Rong in disbelief, and widened his eyes, "Yes, is it true..."

    "He really deserved it!" Huang Rong turned her head and admitted.

    Yang Guo hooked his lips into a smile, actually he didn't know whether Huang Rong and Guo Jing killed him, he just guessed randomly from what his father said about him and what Xiao Longnv said, but Huang Rong admitted it directly.

    "Why did you do that!?" Yang Guo's eyes were red, his most respected Uncle Guo and Aunt Guo were actually the murderers of his father!

    "Your father is a villain who covets glory and wealth and regards a thief as his father. Leader Huang deserves to kill him!" One of the people who knew what happened back then stood up and said.

    Yang Guo lost his mind and was supported by Xiao Longnv, muttering to himself that he didn't know what he was talking about.

    His silence does not mean that Yang Guo can swallow this breath. Although he often talks back to his father, it does not mean that he has a bad relationship with his father. In fact, his father Yang Kang is the second most respected person in his life. Of course it's Mother Jiang Qi!

    Yang Guo shook his head and said, "I don't agree with what you say. Tell me, how did he recognize the thief as his father?" "

    His father is Yang Tiexin, but he knew Wanyan Honglie as his father when he found out! What is it if he doesn't recognize the thief as his father?! "

    Yang Guo sneered: "Wanyan Honglie raised Yang Kang for eighteen years, but Yang Tiexin left his pregnant wife and his unborn son to save his brother when the village was in disaster, oh, his brother It's Guo Jing's father. On the one hand, the adoptive father who is so kind to him, and on the other hand, the so-called father who abandoned him regardless of his life, who would you choose?"