Jiang Qi glanced at him lazily, covered his mouth and yawned, “Have you finished speaking? I'm going to sleep when it's over."

    (▼皮▼#)! ! !

    "I'm quitting! I won't be your apprentice and I don't want you as a master

    anymore!" Jiang Qixuan glanced at him, "If you say no, then don't, then I don't have face."

    Wan Yankang laughed angrily, "What does your face matter to me?!"

    Jiang Qi stroked his chin and looked straight at him.

    Wan Yankang felt a little uneasy, the other party was going to threaten him again, right?

    Jiang Qi was not angry at these words at all, and said with a smile: "Xiao Kangzi, speaking of which, I haven't given you a meeting gift as a teacher?

    " Body, "What? You want to give me a meeting gift? This king has everything!"

    Jiang Qi looked at him with a smile: "I'll tell you after you wash the dishes. (^∨^)" Wanyan was

    angry Looking at him intently, the two of them confronted each other, and finally Wanyan Kang was defeated, packed up his things angrily, and said without hesitation: "It's better to be a good thing, otherwise the king will suffer a lot!

    " Do you know why, the boy's face seems a little red?

    Jiang Qi smiled without saying a word, turned around and entered the room, and then... lay on the bed and fell asleep.

    If Wanyan Kang found out, he would be pissed to death. →_→

    Of course Wanyan Kang was not pissed to death, he was just almost pissed off.

    On the premise that he finally smashed three bowls, he cleaned up his things, and walked to the door of Jiang Qi's room expectantly. He found that the door was not closed. thing.

    But when he saw someone lying soundly asleep on the bed, he finally realized...

    he had been tricked...

    "Jiang Qi——!! Get up! What's your gift for meeting me!!!"

    Jiang Qi opened half of his eyes in a daze, "You bastard, I want to call you Master."

    Wanyan Kang grinned ferociously and asked, "Master, how about my meeting ceremony?"

    "Master Wang..." Jiang Qi blinked, seeing the face of the other party getting more and more ferocious, he swallowed the following words wisely, suddenly his eyes lit up, and suddenly he stretched out his right hand to wrap around the boy's neck, he raised his head, A kiss fell on Wanyan Kang's lips, "No, the meeting gift you want~" "

    ..."

    Wanyan Kang blushed, pushed Jiang Qi away from him, and cursed: "No, shameless! Madman! Who wants this!!"

    Jiang Qi wrinkled his face in distress, "I don't want it..." He paused, then suddenly said: "Do you want to take you to fly high as a teacher?"

    Wan Yankang: (╯ ‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

    "I want power! Power power!!!"

    "Say it earlier." Jiang Qi threw him the book next to the pillow, "No, let's practice."

    Wan Yankang After receiving it, looking at the four characters of the Nine Yin Manual written on the book, the veins on his forehead came out again to find a sense of existence. Of course he knew what it was. His other master, Mei Chaofeng, practiced this! He is irrational now Looking into why the Nine Yin Scriptures are on him, all he wants to ask now is: "So you have prepared this meeting ceremony long ago? Did you tease me with that kiss just now??" Jiang Qi looked at him extremely innocently