Zhou Tie broke out in cold sweat, why didn't he know when he would have an extra daughter? ?

    "Xiaoqi! Listen to me, I really didn't cheat! I don't have another daughter, I don't have a mistress, I really don't know what's going on! QAQ" "It's because the bloody hospital made a mistake, right?

    " Xiao Qi. QAQ"

    Jiang Qi touched his dog's head comfortingly, "I believe you, stop howling, everyone around is watching you."

    Zhou Tie hugged his arm, "Let them just watch , there will be no loss of meat anyway."

    Zhou Xiaodi: ... Is such a shameless person really her father? ! ╯□╰Jiang

    Qi and the others returned to the villa, Xiao Di sat awkwardly on the sofa, Xiao Di and Zhou Tie looked at her curiously. "Dad, is this really your illegitimate daughter?"

    Zhou Tie glared at her angrily, "Stinky girl, will your dad betray your mother?!"

    Zhou Xiaodi stuck out his tongue at him and asked, "What about that?" What's going on with her?"

    Zhou Xiaodi was still a child after all, nervously repeated in a low voice: "I, I'm just dreaming..."

    Jiang Qi smiled: "Don't be afraid, since you said you were dreaming, your real world How is it?" Of course he knew what Zhou Xiaodi was like in another world, but Zhou Tie and Zhou Xiaodi didn't know, so he asked for their father and daughter.

    Seeing him, Zhou Xiaodi felt relieved, and whispered out his life in reality, "My name is Zhou Xiaodi, my father's name is Zhou Tie, and I live in..." After listening, Zhou Tie and Zhou Xiaodi were silent, and they both fell silent

    . Feeling something was wrong, not to mention that the other party would suddenly disappear in front of their eyes, even Zhou Tie, who believed in science, was not sure. He thought of the days before he met Xiao Qi, didn't he live like this before? !

    Jiang Qi touched her head, "Does Xiao Di think she is dreaming now?"

    Zhou Xiaodi nodded heavily.

    "Dreams don't feel pain, Xiaodi, try to see if it hurts?"

    Zhou Xiaodi pinched herself without hesitation, "Oh—! It hurts, it hurts!!!"

    She opened her mouth dully, "How could this be? Am I dreaming?"

    Jiang Qi smiled: "Although I don't know what's going on, but since Xiaodi is here, let's be our daughter."

    Zhou Tie and Zhou Xiaodi had no objection.

    "And Xiao Di likes piano, right? Mom will teach you, and if you still have grades, mom will help you with tutoring too." (^_^) "Xiao Di raised her hand unwillingly: "Mom, I also want you to help me with tutoring

    . "

    Okay. (^_^)"

    Zhou Tie also wanted to raise his hand, but when he saw Jiang Qi's small eyes looking over at him, he sat down obediently.

    Hmph, if you don't go, don't go, why are you so fierce! ╯^

    ╰Zhou Xiaodi was dumbfounded, what's going on? ! Who will explain it to her? Is she dreaming or not?! ! !

    Whether she was dreaming or not, she didn't figure it out until a year later.

    Because if it was a dream, she actually learned a lot of things in the dream. In one year, her grades rose from the last in the class to the first. Even her father and teachers were unbelievable. And she can't play the piano at all, after learning it in her dream, she can actually play it completely in reality! The music teacher specially asked her to participate in the next school music competition! ! !